Windows 10: HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

Discus and support HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Default Username 45, May 24, 2023.

1. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the 'system tray.' I want this notification disabled.Suggestions?

:)

Default Username 45, May 24, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 24, 2023
  3. How to disable everything related to Windows push notifications? (SMDH)

Hi,

You can disable the Windows and other apps notifications by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + I and click System.
    • Go to Notifications & actions.
    • From there, you'll see the list of options on whether to enable or disable the notifications.
    • Toggle all the options to Off if you don't want any notifications.

Also, you may disable by following the steps provided in this
    article

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, May 24, 2023
  4. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 24, 2023
Thema:

HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

1. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION - Similar Threads - DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE

2. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  3. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  4. HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  5. HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  6. HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  8. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  9. How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable/enable Notification Center?: I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies submitted by /u/UltraSimply [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo6by9/how_do_i_disableenable_notification_center/
  10. How do I disable chrome notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...