Windows 10: How do I disable chrome notifications?

Discus and support How do I disable chrome notifications? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_chairsama, Apr 10, 2020.

1. How do I disable chrome notifications?

My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right?

submitted by /u/_chairsama
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_chairsama, Apr 10, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Gowrish_S Win User

How do I disable chrome notifications?

Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please answer these questions for us:

1. Was there any changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Are you able to see other notification icons?
    3. Have you tested the issue on a different user account?
    Please try this step and let us know:

As you have already tried enabling the settings in Google Chrome and Windows 10, I would suggest you to create a new user account by following the

link
    and test the issue.

Note- The notification icon will be missing if you access the Google Chrome in Incognito mode. Please access the browser in normal mode.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community –Moderator

Gowrish_S, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable chrome notifications?

1. How do I disable chrome notifications? - Similar Threads - disable chrome notifications

2. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  3. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  4. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  5. HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HOW DO I DISABLE 'AUDIO SERVICE...' NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  6. HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW DO I TO DISABLE AUDIO SERVICE NOTIFICATION: I have an old Creative Sound Blaster sound card so I use an old driver. They produce excellent sound and are working fine. I've had Win 10 for about 9 months now, and only this morning has the OS registered the 'audio services not running' notification -shown below- in the...
  7. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  8. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  9. How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable/enable Notification Center?: I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies submitted by /u/UltraSimply [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo6by9/how_do_i_disableenable_notification_center/
  10. How do I disable taskbar colors/notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable taskbar colors/notifications?: Hi all! How do I disable the rainbow rave in my taskbar whenever a program wants to show me something? I'm fine with taskbar pop-ups, just not this blinking color changing thing that's happening. Thank you! submitted by /u/xxwerdxx [link] [comments]...