Windows 10: How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?

Discus and support How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer was in storage for a few months, and it has recently updated. I have Windows 10. Since the update, I suddenly need to do CNTL+ALT+DEL to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by siriusly_disturbed, Jun 22, 2022.

1. How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?

My computer was in storage for a few months, and it has recently updated. I have Windows 10. Since the update, I suddenly need to do CNTL+ALT+DEL to see the login screen. I want to disable this, so it shows the login by pressing any button, like it used to do. This is my home computer. I am the only user and the admin on my computer. Looking at others who have this issue, I tried going to the User Accounts to uncheck "Secure Sign-in." However, this box never had a check mark. How do I disable secure sign-in?Thanks.

:)

siriusly_disturbed, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Shawn Brink, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    ctrl alt del to logon

Hi Diane,

Conflicts with the user account settings is one of the possible reasons why the secure sign-in option is enabled on your computer even if the box in the settings is not checked. I would suggest that you enable and disable the
    Require users to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type control userpasswords2 or netplwiz and press the Enter key.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Under Secure sign-in, check the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox.
    • Click Apply.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Open the same settings again and uncheck the Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete checkbox and follow the
      steps 5 and 6.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 22, 2022
  4. PGBlanca Win User

How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?

How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login

Hi, ElmerFulache! Thanks for reaching out. My name is Princess. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Press the Win key + R to open Run.

2. Type, netplwiz then press enter.

3. Click the Advanced tab.

4. Uncheck the "Require users to press Ctrl + Alt + Del" checkbox.

5. Click Apply and OK.

or,

1. Press the Win key and type Local Security Policy

2. Navigate to Local Policies > Security Options.

3. Double-click the "Interactive Logon: Do not require CTRL+ALT+DEL" policy.

4. Set to Disabled.

5. Click Apply and OK.

6. Safely restart the PC.

Please let me know how it goes by replying to this thread.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

P. Blancaflor

PGBlanca, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?

1. How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in? - Similar Threads - disable Control Alt

2. How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?: My computer was in storage for a few months, and it has recently updated. I have Windows 10. Since the update, I suddenly need to do CNTL+ALT+DEL to see the login screen. I want to disable this, so it shows the login by pressing any button, like it used to do. This is my home...
  3. How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable Control Alt Del for Sign-in?: My computer was in storage for a few months, and it has recently updated. I have Windows 10. Since the update, I suddenly need to do CNTL+ALT+DEL to see the login screen. I want to disable this, so it shows the login by pressing any button, like it used to do. This is my home...
  4. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login": hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how...
  5. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login": hello,i was restarting my pc to update windows 10, and when i was logging in i saw Ctrl + Alt + Del to login appeared, so i went to go disable it and... i cant? the option is just greyed out and i cant turn it off. This is my Personal Computer by the way.if anybody knows how...
  6. cant disable "Ctrl + Alt + Del to login"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Disable or Change Ctrl + Alt + Del for Kiosk Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable or Change Ctrl + Alt + Del for Kiosk Mode: I've successfully set up Kiosk mode on a Windows 10 Enterprise PC. I have it so that it auto logs in with the local user name and it launches the app. I've disabled Ctrl + Esc via Keyboard filters and also Ctrl + Alt + Del. My main goals is to restrict users from entering...
  8. How to disabled a BS functionality called "CTRL + ALT + DEL for login"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disabled a BS functionality called "CTRL + ALT + DEL for login"?: I can not disabled secure sign in from the User Accounts settings. The "Require users to use BS functionality" is grayed out...Have been using windows 10 for years and have not had that problem ever. Since the last update I am forced to use that.Now I read , i can do...
  9. How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login

How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login: How to Disable ctrl+alt+del login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-ctrlaltdel-login/6a2b7375-30e4-4a64-9096-a159eb0d0a41
  10. Cannot CTRL+ALT+DEL to sign in to windows 10

Cannot CTRL+ALT+DEL to sign in to windows 10: This just started happening yesterday on my work machine (A Dell Optiplex). It seems like I have lost keyboard input into Windows (note: the keyboard works in the BIOS just fine). I cannot get it to accept the CTRL+ALT+DEL so I can't even get the ease of access or power...