Windows 10: How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures?

Discus and support How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an Asus X550L and it came with Asus Smart Gesture, which I've been used to for quite a while now. I really liked using the three finger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NTedNinja64, Aug 7, 2015.

1. How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures?

I have an Asus X550L and it came with Asus Smart Gesture, which I've been used to for quite a while now. I really liked using the three finger horizontal swypes to navigate webpages since I use strategy guides a lot and move back and forth between pages frequently. I was kind of shocked when my three finger swype performed an [Alt+Tab] instead of [Backspace].

Is there currently any way to disable this feature or override it so I can use Smart Gesture again? Or perhaps there is some way to customize what functions it performs?

Edit note: Windows 10 Swype also changes the direction of scrolling when I use two finger vertical. I prefer inverted rather than regular, can I change this at the very least, if nothing else?

:)

NTedNinja64, Aug 7, 2015
  2. Pianodude Win User

Nokia 5233 new firmware changes?

Aaah ... Swype is good How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures? :)

But I wish they find a solution for the "Rebooting" of our phone after disabling/enabling Swype Input !! :smileysad:

Pianodude, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Not a complete Anna update for N8 in Malaysia???

Disable swype input method and split screen keyboard will appear. Swype is not compatible with split screen How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures? :)

ices_eyes---01, Aug 7, 2015
  4. How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures?

I have the same problem. Did you ever figure it out?

After I installed Windows 10, the three-finger gestures left and right no longer go Back and Forward on internet browsers. I installed the re-installed the latest Synaptics touchpad driver, but there's no option to change what three-finger swipes do. Anyone have help? (I'm on a Lenovo U-530)

doodootron, Sep 9, 2015
Thema:

How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures?

1. How do I disable/customize Windows 10 Swype gestures? - Similar Threads - disable customize Swype

2. How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups?: I have a Logitech K400 wireless keyboard. How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-touchpad-gestures-that-cause/a96a48db-1c41-466e-baab-3908e16bc5b7
  3. How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups?: I have a Logitech K400 wireless keyboard. How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-touchpad-gestures-that-cause/a96a48db-1c41-466e-baab-3908e16bc5b7
  4. How do I disable touchpad gestures that cause Cortana and other Windows 10 popups?

in Cortana
  5. How can i disable the annoying swipe gestures in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can i disable the annoying swipe gestures in Windows 10?: these annoying swipe gestures are destroying the ability to use Windows productively - every time I move the cursor to the right it minimizes all open windows and opens the "New Desktop" thing that I have no use for and I have to fight with it to reopen he previous window,...
  6. Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Trackpad Gesture and How to Disable it?: Hey everyone, So I have windows 10 home single language and that language is Turkish. Cortana doesn't support Turkish so I can't use it as well. A certain gesture keeps on bringing up Cortana on my pc and it is extremely frustrating since I can't close it too, it always...
  7. How disable touchpad gestures windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How disable touchpad gestures windows 10: I have an asus ux303ua. It has a FocalTech touchpad. I have a problem with the touchpad often accidentally taking a touch as a 3 finger or 4 finger gesture. I want to disable this. But there isn't an option in either windows 10 or my driver. Any suggestions on how I can...
  8. How to disable gesture control on a Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable gesture control on a Windows 10 PC: I have recently updated my PC with Windows 10 and I am currently encountering some issues with unwanted gestures detection by the OS. It seems like, if I move my mouse down slowly, Windows makes a toolbar appear at the center of the screen, displaying every window I currently...
  9. How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable TOUCH PAD GESTURES: Hello, I am new to the HP family, I purchased a laptop today, its the HP Pavilion Ryzen 5 From Walmart I like the laptop so far, however, the touch pad gestures are excessively IRRITATING and I can not seem to find any option to either A Disable the Touch pad gesture...
  10. Disable touch gestures?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable touch gestures?: Hi, I recently bought a convertible laptop-tablet. I noticed that there are some gestures implemented in W10. I want to disable one of the, when you swipe from the left in the screen and the task view comes up. Is that possible? Thanks. 37755