Windows 10: How do I disable dolby access?

Discus and support How do I disable dolby access? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I think that is causing the problem. Two nights ago I accidently clicked on windows spacial sound trying to troubleshoot my sound. Anyways I didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hamster-biathalon, May 12, 2020.

1. How do I disable dolby access?

I think that is causing the problem. Two nights ago I accidently clicked on windows spacial sound trying to troubleshoot my sound. Anyways I didnt think much of it restarted the computer and the driver worked properly this time so I continued. now every time I start watching a video on youtube or a movie on netflix or every 15 to 20 minutes this crappy dolby app starts playing music or gun shots and menu noises for 10 minutes. I loose all control of my sound for another 10 minutes following the end of this app. I have turned off spatial sound. But it still comes up and it is using 200 megs of resources when it is on and I cant close it or get my sound back. I am going to send youtube a video cause it also comes on when their ads play so maybe they know how to stop it cause now I dont even bother to watch anything on their site. As well netflix because im paying for an account and now watching a movie is pointless because it just takes over my sound for 20 minutes/ How do I get rid of it. I have had this comp for over a year and nothing happened until i accidentily clicked on windows spatial sound which has led me to losing control of my sound. Basically 20 minutes is dedicated to to it 10 minutes of their music or video game ad and then 10 minutes where I have zero sound. How do I get rid of it? I do not want it and will never want it now.

:)

hamster-biathalon, May 12, 2020
  2. Jaune Bel Win User

Can't enable Dolby Atmos for headphones in spacial sound

Hi Aman,

This issue should be resolved by reinstalling the drivers on the built-in administrator on your computer. We suggest that you install the latest update for your Windows first. After you've done that, access the built-in administrator and reinstall the drivers
    for Dolby Atmos. To access the hidden administrator, kindly follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:yes. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. You should see the Administrator account.

Note: The built-in administrator should be used for troubleshooting purposes only. Once you've reinstalled the drivers for Dolby Atmos, kindly follow these steps to disable the built-in administrator:

• Press Windows key + X, and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:no. You should see a message that the command was successful.
    • Restart your computer. The administrator account should no longer appear after this.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, May 12, 2020
  3. Dolby Atmos

We would like to confirm if you have check if you Dolby Atmos can be dectect by your computer?

We suggest that you check if its being detected by following these steps:

• At the bottom right side of your screen, where the Time and date can also be located, look for the
      sound icon.
    • Right click on the sound icon, a smaill window will pop up with the Sound
      menus.
    • Click on the Playback Devices.
    • The Sound window will appear with the Playback
      tab.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos to make sure that it is properly installed.

If its not on the list in Playback Devices, kindly check if its listed in Device Manager by:

• From the Start menu, type in Device Manager, then
      Enter.
    • Then click the Sound, video and game controllers driver.
    • Look for Dolby Atmos, then right click on it, then click
      Unintall
    • Once done, remove your Dolby Atmos device and restart you computer.

After your computer has restarted and your are in the Desktop screen of your computer, connect your Dolby Atmos device. It should automatically be installed in your computer by giving you prompts. Once successfully installed, kindly check if it is detected
    now by you computer in Playback Devices.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Kristine Som, May 12, 2020
  4. Naveen_M Win User

How do I disable dolby access?

Still can't activate dolby atmos for headphones

Hi Noam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the Dolby Atmos for headphones option is not showing in Spatial sound. We’ll definitely look into this for you. For us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, kindly provide us the information needed below:

1. What is the make and the model number of the computer?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?
    3. May I know, since when are you facing this issue?
    4. Are you aware of any other changes made on the computer prior to this issue?
    5. Have you tried installing the
      Dolby Access
      app from Microsoft Store and checked?
    6. Did you perform any troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue?

I’d suggest you to download the Dolby Access app from the Windows Store and check. The app will guide you to setup headphones.

Looking forward to your response so we can assist you further.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, May 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable dolby access?

1. How do I disable dolby access? - Similar Threads - disable dolby access

2. how do i reinstall dolby access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i reinstall dolby access.: i recently bought this laptop but after few days it wasn't working as accepted so i gave it to service centre to repair it ,thay had to reset the computer,but since than i can't use Dolby access as audio output,the laptop came with Dolby subscription....
  3. how do i reinstall dolby access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i reinstall dolby access.: i recently bought this laptop but after few days it wasn't working as accepted so i gave it to service centre to repair it ,thay had to reset the computer,but since than i can't use Dolby access as audio output,the laptop came with Dolby subscription....
  4. how do I fix dolby access missing apply button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix dolby access missing apply button: https://i.imgur.com/NW3fY2a.pngin windows 10 it had apply button but when I switch to 11 it shows no apply button tried everything reinstall and reset and repair still no luck...
  5. how do I fix dolby access missing apply button

how do I fix dolby access missing apply button: https://i.imgur.com/NW3fY2a.pngin windows 10 it had apply button but when I switch to 11 it shows no apply button tried everything reinstall and reset and repair still no luck...
  6. how to access dolby sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to access dolby sound: please let me know how to access dolby or DTS sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-dolby-sound/df4ba99a-3975-4fea-8c3e-ab8250805a64
  7. How do I disable dolby atmos?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I disable dolby atmos?: I think that is causing the problem. Two nights ago I accidently clicked on windows spacial sound trying to troubleshoot my sound. Anyways I didnt think much of it restarted the computer and the driver worked properly this time so I continued. now every time I start...
  8. Dolby access

Dolby access: I 've installed Dolby Access yesterday and I got a 7 days free trial period. Will I be charged after my free trial has ended? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-access/a65918de-92f2-4f17-815e-27ac041f3df2
  9. How to uninstall Dolby Access?

How to uninstall Dolby Access?: Every time I click uninstall Dolby Access, and it will come back. And it will restart download in Microsoft store. How to uninstall it forever? ***Moved from Windows 10 / Microsoft Store***...
  10. How to uninstall Dolby Access?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to uninstall Dolby Access?: Every time I click uninstall Dolby Access, and it will come back. And it will restart download in Microsoft store. How to uninstall it forever? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-dolby-access/f7697de2-2d56-4c31-a72c-7f82f06e8419"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable dolby vision windows 10

2. dolby access off

3. block the windows update and dolby access

4. disable dolby windows,
  5. disable dolby access windows 10,
  6. How to turn off dolby access