Windows 10: How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing

Discus and support How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In the IE browser, it was simple: Internet options - Advanced - Multimedia - Disable automatic image resizing. In Edge, however, I can't find... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by amps9, Apr 10, 2016.

1. amps9 Win User

How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing

In the IE browser, it was simple: Internet options - Advanced - Multimedia - Disable automatic image resizing.

In Edge, however, I can't find anything in Settings that will do this.

:)

amps9, Apr 10, 2016

2. How to disable the windows resize widget.

I have tried to disable the window resizing widget in windows 10, but it still seems to persist. I disables "settings > multitasking > Snap) feature entirely, but I still get that little popup window that resizes windows automatically.. How do I disable
    this?

Carl Slaughter
    How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing [​IMG]

CarlSlaughter, Apr 10, 2016
  3. in windows 10 how do I manually resize a window

in windows 10 how do I manually resize a window. I have turned off the automatic snap button.

When I point the mouse to the edge of the screen, it will not grab the screen so I can resize it.

larrybishoff, Apr 10, 2016
  4. wase4711 Win User

there are a whole list of things that Edge can't do at this point, so get used to it

wase4711, Apr 10, 2016
Thema:

1. How do I disable Edge automatic image resizing - Similar Threads - disable Edge automatic

2. How do I disable edge updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable edge updates: I keep deleting edge but somehow it keeps coming back is there a toggle for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-edge-updates/ec2601d5-f38e-4dd6-965f-70999610ee83
  3. How do I disable edge updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable edge updates: I keep deleting edge but somehow it keeps coming back is there a toggle for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-edge-updates/ec2601d5-f38e-4dd6-965f-70999610ee83
  4. How do i stop the automatic updates of edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop the automatic updates of edge: Listen up Microsoft. " I DONT WANT EDGE ON MY COMPUTER" I am so pissed off with EDGE continually updating on my computer. I DONT WANT IT. Every week it automatically updates on my computer and makes itself the default browser. When i revert back to my Google Chrome I loose...
  5. How do i stop the automatic updates of edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i stop the automatic updates of edge: Listen up Microsoft. " I DONT WANT EDGE ON MY COMPUTER" I am so pissed off with EDGE continually updating on my computer. I DONT WANT IT. Every week it automatically updates on my computer and makes itself the default browser. When i revert back to my Google Chrome I loose...
  6. How to disable image loading in Edge Chromium ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to disable image loading in Edge Chromium ?: Good afternoon, How do I disable the loading of images in Edge Chromium ? Thanks Lee 171425
  7. How do I resize multiple images?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize multiple images?: How do I resize multiple images? I don’t mind downloading special software for it. I need to upscale the images a precise amount of pixels, so the email trick won’t work. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Paper_games [link] [comments]...
  8. Disabling Images in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Disabling Images in Edge: Is there any way to disable images in the Edge browser? I know there's no available setting but could it be done via the registry, or group policy? 130891
  9. how do I disable automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I disable automatic updates?: the latest update(yesterday) disabled my Kaspersky app, and greyed out my button to reactivate it. Had to do a very slow system restore. How can I disable autoupdates ?...
  10. How do I prevent automatic window resizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I prevent automatic window resizing?: In Windows 7, I knew how to turn off the annoying (to me) feature that windows were automatically maximized when moved to the edge of the screen. This option no longer seems to be present in the 'ease of access' settings. Any idea if it can still be disabled? 23206

Users found this page by searching for:

1. automatic resizing edge

2. automatic image resizing in edge

3. deactivate automatic image resizing on edge

4. automatic image resizing edge,
  5. edge print disable resize page,
  6. where is resize button on edge,
  7. disable automatic image resizing in edge,
  8. how to stop image resizing,
  9. auto resizing in edge,
  10. when10 stop window expand at edge,
  11. how to resize an image in email in EDGE browser,