Windows 10: How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

Discus and support How do I disable/enable Notification Center? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies submitted by /u/UltraSimply [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UltraSimply, Apr 10, 2021.

1. How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

I want to know how to do it without Registry and Group Policies

submitted by /u/UltraSimply
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UltraSimply, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Dobypeti Win User

Notification Center/Action Center disabled on startup

Hello!

When I start my PC, then log into Windows, the Notification Center/Action Center is disabled. I need to re-enable it by right-clicking on its icon, then clicking "enable notifications" or what.
    (Sorry, I don't know the English Windows counterpart of it)

It happens every day when I turn on my PC (so after shutdown).

Some info that may help:

- I have Windows 10 Home

- I have Fast Boot disabled. (Or at least seems disabled in Control Panel)

Please help, it's annoying that I need to re-enable the Notification/Action Center every day.

Dobypeti, Apr 10, 2021
  3. jdanniel Win User
    Can I Disable Popup Action Center Notifications for a Specific Program

Hello, everyone, I am using Windows 10 64-bit OS Build 17134.48.

May I please request some assistance disabling Action Center notifications for one particular program? I know how to disable the notifications from apps and other senders, but I'm not sure how to disable notifications for selected programs if they are not in the Get Notifications from These Senders list.

I have a freeware audio converter called Media Human. When a file is converted, a notification appears on screen. The problem is, a notification appears for each and every file, whether it's one or 100, or 250.

The freeware app isn't listed in that Get Notifications list, so I was wondering if there's a way to disable notifications for that program, while leaving other notifications enabled.

If this is not possible, then I suppose I could temporarily disable all notifications while using that program. But if I can selectively disable that program permanently, I'd prefer that.

Is this possible? If so, what is the procedure? If not, then is my alternative the most practical one, or is there a better option?

Thank you! J. Danniel

PS: Just to clarify, I'm referring to the notifications that appear on screen in real time. I don't care about the notifications that are inside the Action Center. I can just clear them out whenever I open that area. But if I have to disable them both, that's fine by me. Thank you.

jdanniel, Apr 10, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

How do I disable/enable Notification Center?

1. How do I disable/enable Notification Center? - Similar Threads - disable enable Notification

2. How to Enable or Disable Notification Center in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Notification Center in Windows 11: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to disable the Notification Center in Windows 11. When you press Win+N, the Notification Center flies out from the bottom right corner to display notifications, calendar, etc. If you wish to turn it off, you can use the Registry or Group...
  3. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  4. [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Suggestion] Quick way to enable/disable notifications/shortcut to enable/disable notifications: Im currently working on W11 and have the following issue, no easy way to toggle notifications. It can be done through settings or through the focus assistant however as a user that uses his device in a professional way i haven't found an easy way to quickly toggle this during...
  5. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  6. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  7. How do I disable chrome notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...
  8. Disabling Firewall in the Notification Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disabling Firewall in the Notification Center: Hi I have been searching through threads on how to do this, but the only solution that is mentioned is turning off the notification center as a whole via registry or GPO. Personally I would prefer GPO, but there doesn't seem a way to do it for something this specific....
  9. How to enable Notification Center in Windows 10 TP

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable Notification Center in Windows 10 TP: Hi guys. Here's how to enable Notification center in Windows 10 Technical Preview [img] Read at Neowin *Biggrin But not Get Excited yet 2305
  10. How do I disable Action Center?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Action Center?: I had to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop yesterday and now the action center keeps popping up even when there are no new notifications. I just click somewhere on the desktop and the action center pops out! Is there any way to disable it*Think And I used to just double tap...