Windows 10: How do I disable "Fullscreen Optimisation" for all executables

Discus and support How do I disable "Fullscreen Optimisation" for all executables in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to do this rather than going through every executable individually and disabling it? I've tried changing "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GrahamPeters, May 25, 2020.

1. How do I disable "Fullscreen Optimisation" for all executables

Is there a way to do this rather than going through every executable individually and disabling it? I've tried changing "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2 in regedit and it doesn't seem to do anything for me. Any ideas?

My PC has Windows 10 Home, version 1903, OS build 18362.836 if any of that means anything.

submitted by /u/GrahamPeters
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GrahamPeters, May 25, 2020

2. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 25, 2020
  3. Webcam Triggering 'Attempted Execute Of No Execute Memory' BSOD - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY Blue Screen of Death error appears when a device driver attempts to execute a program from a non-executable area of the memory. An error in the RAM (Random Access Memory) can also cause this BSOD error.

If you are using a built-in webcam, then, update the webcam driver and check if that helps.

• Press 'Windows key + X' and choose 'Device Manager'.
    • Under 'Imaging devices', right-click on the webcam driver and update the driver.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 25, 2020
  4. How do I disable "Fullscreen Optimisation" for all executables

Can't disable 'Fullscreen optimizations' globally after October 1809 update

I have always disabled Windows 10's Fullscreen optimizations. Even if some people say the new 'fullscreen' presentation mode offers better performance and quicker alt-tabbing, I still disable it. I have my reasons. I want all of my games to run in
    Exclusive fullscreen mode. And for me, the registry entry, 'GameDVR_FSEBehavior' set to '2' always disabled Fullscreen optimizations globally (no need to go into each .exe's Compatibility settings to disable it).
    Located in: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore

Now, after the 1809 October feature update. The fullscreen optimizations presentation mode defaults to on in all games, regardless of the 'GameDVR_FSEBehavior' value. The other method of disabling it globally has also been gone for a few months now. Unchecking
    the box, "Show game bar when I play full-screen games Microsoft has verified" used to disable Fullscreen optmizations globally, but that setting was removed from the Gaming options in Windows.

I would like to know how to disable the Fullscreen optmizations presentation mode
    globally in Windows 10 after the October 2018 update.

I do realize that individual .exe's can disable Fullscreen optimizations by right-clicking, Properties, and going to Compatibility tab, but even this solution doesn't work for all games now.
    For example; after the October update, I have yet to find a way to disable fullscreen optimizations for Fortnite BR. Even with the option checked in the exe, it still runs in the 'enhanced fullscreen' mode. I cannot find a way to run Fortnite
    BR in exclusive fullscreen after the October update 1809.

Thanks!

ChrisBeaudette, May 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable "Fullscreen Optimisation" for all executables

1. How do I disable "Fullscreen Optimisation" for all executables - Similar Threads - disable Fullscreen Optimisation

2. how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently: if nobody tells me how to, i will genuienly h*ng myself live on instagram.i already have suicidal toughts and if this doesnt get answered i will finally end it all6 hours and if a reply not explaining me how to and instead saying its a part of windows or something i will do...
  3. how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i disable antimalware service executable MsMpEng.exe permanently: if nobody tells me how to, i will genuienly h*ng myself live on instagram.i already have suicidal toughts and if this doesnt get answered i will finally end it all6 hours and if a reply not explaining me how to and instead saying its a part of windows or something i will do...
  4. dude wtf how do i disable antimalware service executable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    dude wtf how do i disable antimalware service executable: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RoloWasTaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zi7l3m/dude_wtf_how_do_i_disable_antimalware_service/
  5. How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off?

How to ALT+Tab when fullscreen optimisation is off?: Can someone tell me how can I Alt+Tab when I have fullscreen optimization disabled for an application? submitted by /u/Shraman265 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/llnbbq/how_to_alttab_when_fullscreen_optimisation_is_off/
  6. How to disable fullscreen optimization?

How to disable fullscreen optimization?: Title, thanks. Microsoft never learns and implements things only causing headache and grief and gives us no control. Disgusting that they force so much extra bloatware now. Previously it was possible to disable fullscreen optimization on advanced graphic settings but now...
  7. How do I disable "antimalware service executable"?

How do I disable "antimalware service executable"?: It's eating up a lot of my memory, How do I disable this, I dont care about having no antivirus. submitted by /u/diowryxd69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/in51v9/how_do_i_disable_antimalware_service_executable/
  8. How can I disable Cortana Fullscreen?

in Cortana
    How can I disable Cortana Fullscreen?: While using my PC, I often don't input anything trough mouse or keyboard for 10 or more seconds when, for example, participating in a call with my friends and family members or watching a video or a movie. While doing that it is rather disruptive that Cortana decides to open...
  9. How do i disable anti malware service executeable?

How do i disable anti malware service executeable?: In have premium malwarebytes i don't need this, and it destroys my pc because i still have a hard drive and 8gb of ram for some reason. I've tried disabling it in task scheduler but the options are grayed out like i don't have perms, even after launching it in admin mode....
  10. How to disable fullscreen optimization.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable fullscreen optimization.: Hi, I have been having issues with my fps being capped to 60 due to the full screen optimization I disabled it on one game and its stopped being capped but some games don't give me the option. Is there any way that I can disable full screen optimization completely from all my...