Windows 10: How do i disable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home

Discus and support How do i disable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; So I don't have Windows 10 Pro installed with Hyper-V, instead I just have Windows 10 Home, but I have a problem, System Information tells me that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by TheStrangeTeste, Jul 27, 2018.

1. How do i disable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home

So I don't have Windows 10 Pro installed with Hyper-V, instead I just have Windows 10 Home, but I have a problem, System Information tells me that Hyper-V is active, and I can't use any other kind of virtualization software, because it just BSOD's my computer, I'm on update 1803.

:)

TheStrangeTeste, Jul 27, 2018

2. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't
    listed there, I've tried PowerShell and command prompt which both say hyper v cannot be found, I got the command prompts from here https://www.poweronplatforms.com/enable-disable-hyper-v-windows-10-8/ so I'm not sure what the deal is, can anyone help me with
    this please?

talkischeap808, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 27, 2018
  4. JitheshC Win User

How do i disable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home

Disabling Hyper V

When I try to run an Oracle VM it shows the error VT-x is disabled. I enabled the option in BIOS and the error still persists. I came across some posts where it showed that disabling/uninstalling the Hyper V feature helped resolve the issue.

The Hyper V feature does not show up under the Add/Remove windows features. I run the Home Version of Windows 10 and Hyper V is not a feature supposed to be available for this OS version. However the services were visible and I stopped them.

Need help to disable the Hyper V feature or any other workaround.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

JitheshC, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

How do i disable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home

1. How do i disable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - disable Hyper Home

2. how to disable hyper v

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable hyper v: how can i disable hyper v features in my window if it doesn't appear in turn on off windows features settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-hyper-v/5aba203d-3fb6-4cca-92de-1253c8831bec
  3. how to disable hyper v

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable hyper v: how can i disable hyper v features in my window if it doesn't appear in turn on off windows features settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-hyper-v/5aba203d-3fb6-4cca-92de-1253c8831bec
  4. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  5. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  6. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do i have Hyper-V on Windows 10 home?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do i have Hyper-V on Windows 10 home?!: Basically, I have Hyper-V on Windows 10 Home is IMPOSSIBLE since it can only be installed/Used on Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise.my guess is before I reset my pc some virus got on my pc and messed up its settings sooo i guess my pc has a bug or something I don't know I'm just an...
  8. How to Disable Hyper-V?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable Hyper-V?: Hello - I have some software that uses VM Ware to operate it. I'm not crazy about VM but I haven't found another way to use these files. Anyway, When I try to launch VM it tells me there is a conflict between VM Ware and Window10 but when I try to disable it using the...
  9. How to disable Hyper-V on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Hyper-V on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Hyper-V is Microsoft's hardware virtualization product. It lets you create and run a software version of a computer, called a virtual machine. Each virtual machine acts like a complete computer, running an operating system and programs. In this post, we will show you...
  10. Unable to disable Hyper-V (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Unable to disable Hyper-V (Windows 10): Hyper-V was enabled while installing the Visual Studio Android emulator, which I no longer need. As it turns out, Hyper-V doesn't work well with Virtualbox (see #15268 (Virtualbox causes SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION on Win10) – Oracle VM VirtualBox) and must be removed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 hyper-v software tells me it is running

2. how to disable hyper v in windows 10 home

3. when i disable hyper v it bsod

4. disable hyper-v support on windows 10,
  5. does hyper-v need to be disable for oracle box,
  6. disabling hyper v in windows 1 home,
  7. disable hypervisor windows 10 home,
  8. How do I disable Hyper-V on Windows10 1903? Purpose,
  9. emulator disable v hyper,
  10. disable hyper-v on windows10 home,
  11. install hyper-v on windows 10 home,