Windows 10: How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

Discus and support How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't find how to disable in-app sounds. Seems like every freakin' common setting that's easy to find on the Android app is purposely hidden or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KentArmstrong1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

Can't find how to disable in-app sounds. Seems like every freakin' common setting that's easy to find on the Android app is purposely hidden or not present on the Windows app. ?????? Please help. Thanks.

:)

KentArmstrong1, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Plankton Win User

FB app

How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10?

Plankton, Dec 1, 2018
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app? :(

t_ski, Dec 1, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

1. How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app? - Similar Threads - disable app sounds

2. How do I disable per-app brightness?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable per-app brightness?: I use a windows laptop and it seems like every application "remembers" the brightness it was at. If I launch a game, say, TF2, the brightness suddenly drops down to minimum. When I then launch it when my windows brightness is low, say in the evening, the brightness suddenly...
  3. How do I disable per-app brightness?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable per-app brightness?: I use a windows laptop and it seems like every application "remembers" the brightness it was at. If I launch a game, say, TF2, the brightness suddenly drops down to minimum. When I then launch it when my windows brightness is low, say in the evening, the brightness suddenly...
  4. How do I disable per-app brightness?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I upload photos from Photo app to FB and to my PC: My photos came over fine from my camera to my Photos app on my PC but I cannot upload them to FB. When I try to share from within Photos, it tells me I have to download FB, which I have had for years. I also want to store them on my PC but can't figure out how to do that...
  6. How do I disable autoplay in Windows 10 video player app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable autoplay in Windows 10 video player app?: I'm asking this question here because Google is giving me the wrong search results for my problem. This is the autoplay I want to disable permanently: [ATTACH]...
  7. Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone

Lost FB & Messenger App on Windows 10 phone: Please can someone help....Ive got a Lumia 950 phone & Ive lost Facebook & Messenger in the last few days,when I go into the Microsoft App store to reinstall it says not available on my phone & to log ito my Microsoft account which I keep doing but ive no idea what to do...:(...
  8. In Photos App, how do I disable Collections?

In Photos App, how do I disable Collections?: I have lots of photos that I've organized in folders by subject, date, other, or combo. I prefer not to have the timeline of photos constantly available or constantly managed. How do I disable this process?...
  9. Unable to install FB Messenger App

Unable to install FB Messenger App: i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached. [img] 58054
  10. FB app

FB app: How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10? 93512