Windows 10: How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

Discus and support How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can't find how to disable in-app sounds. Seems like every freakin' common setting that's easy to find on the Android app is purposely hidden or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KentArmstrong1, Dec 1, 2018.

1. How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

Can't find how to disable in-app sounds. Seems like every freakin' common setting that's easy to find on the Android app is purposely hidden or not present on the Windows app. ?????? Please help. Thanks.

:)

KentArmstrong1, Dec 1, 2018
  2. Plankton Win User

FB app

How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10?

Plankton, Dec 1, 2018
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app? :(

t_ski, Dec 1, 2018
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app?

1. How do I disable in-app sounds on Windows 10 FB app? - Similar Threads - disable app sounds

2. How can I disable the Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I disable the Mail app: I want to be able to send web links to people from my browser as I've done for years in Windows 7. You click on File>Email link in the browser. Outlook offers a new email with the subject line taken from the web page and the link in it. Unfortunately, now that I have a...
  3. How to disable notifications for an App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable notifications for an App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Do you dislike too many notifications on your Windows 10 computer? Well some of them are important, but most of them are not required. Windows 10 introduced this concept of notifications, and now almost any application that you have installed [...] This post How to...
  4. Some App on windows 10 do not have sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some App on windows 10 do not have sound: i have a problem, on pc some video format (.MKV), instagram and video game do not have any sound at all i have tried to fix the problem by searching for solution on the internet but non of them are working for me i have tried to update my audio driver, change default format...
  5. How do I reinstall a Windows app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I reinstall a Windows app: How do I reinstall a Windows app? I accidently uninstalled an app and I don't know what it was called! it's the app that you can talk to it has a face, that's all I know, except that it came installed with Windows 10 and it's not Cortina. I think I'll be able to reinstall it...
  6. How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Permanently Disable System Sound?: I disable all system sounds from my PC. But after boot up the system sounds come back. How do I permanetly disable them? 101876
  7. Unable to install FB Messenger App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install FB Messenger App: i tried installing messenger app from windows store but it say that i do not meet the system requirements, nowhwere it is mentioned what are the system requirements. Someone help. Thanks. Screenshot attached. [img] 58054
  8. how do i know if an installed app is an universal app?!

how do i know if an installed app is an universal app?!: many vendors are releasing their uwp... now i have doubts i couldn't answer... will the new uwp coming out automatically update/remove the old app?! will i have to manually install the new uwp and remove the old app?! will i have two app/uwp installed?! how do i check, in...
  9. FB app

FB app: How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10? 93512
  10. How do I clear app data in Windows 10

How do I clear app data in Windows 10: I was letting my sister use the Facebook app on my Dell Optiplex 780 running Windows 10 but she has her own computer now so she doesn't use it anymore and since then I created a new Facebook for college friends. I would like to log into it. Except that my sister's data is...