Windows 10: How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right?

Discus and support How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m a epic gamer that wants to game with the boys more! submitted by /u/u-shall-never-know [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/u-shall-never-know, Nov 11, 2020.

1. How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right?

/u/u-shall-never-know, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Alden Rey Win User

Windows 10 time limits not disabling

Thank you for your response. If you've already gone thru the settings of their computer, we suggest to override the time limits using a local Administrator password. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided by
    Daniel Strommen [MSFT] on this
    link

Should you have further concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Nov 11, 2020
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right?

Time limit

Hi,

When you enter a null value on the time limit that you set on your computer, this means that you will no longer be able to log into your computer using that account. For us to assist you, activate the (hidden) administrator account on your Windows 10 computer
    to change the settings of your time limit. Here's a
    link
    that you can visit to see a guide on how to activate the hidden administrator of your computer which was provided by one of my colleagues,
    Ratandeep.

After enabling the hidden administrator, kindly open the command prompt and then enter the command listed below to restore the default and will allow you to access your account again:

net user <username> /time:all

Note: Using the Built-In Administrator is not advisable to be used normally as it is designed for troubleshooting purposes only.

To deactivate (hidden) administrator account on your Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Using the regular (administrator) user account, open Command Prompt and run it as an administrator. (Right-click Command Prompt and choose “Run as administrator”.)
    • Type the following command: net user administrator /active:no. There will be a message that the command completed successfully.
    • Once you restart your PC, the Administrator account will not show up anymore.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right?

1. How do i disable Limited screen time without administrator right? - Similar Threads - disable Limited screen

2. How do I remove screen time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I remove screen time limits: Can’t seem to remover the time limits on my kids Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-screen-time-limits/f811fd83-6ff3-4443-8f98-09f5c85e8c97
  3. How do I remove screen time limits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove screen time limits: Can’t seem to remover the time limits on my kids Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-screen-time-limits/f811fd83-6ff3-4443-8f98-09f5c85e8c97
  4. How do I remove screen time limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?: I've looked it up, and all I can find is either make a family group or something it's just me. or use a command to limit it to a specific time of day. I dont want to limit it to a specific time of day, and I cant make a family thing since its just me trying to self-regulate....
  6. How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?: I've looked it up, and all I can find is either make a family group or something it's just me. or use a command to limit it to a specific time of day. I dont want to limit it to a specific time of day, and I cant make a family thing since its just me trying to self-regulate....
  7. How do I limit screen time to a specific amount?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How can I change my time without administrator rights?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I change my time without administrator rights?: I am having a hard time connecting to the internet because my clock is 1 month ahead. and I cannot change my time as I am a standard user. I cannot google meet anyone using IE now. please consider helping me out.Thanks and have a great day....
  9. How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations: With Windows 7 and the application called Process Explorer by SysInternals, I could kill or suspend virtually any active file. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case with Windows 10. Is there a workaround or is there a limitation in my Windows version 10 Home? 146324
  10. How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations

in Windows 10 Support
    How to have full Administrator Rights: no limitations: With Windows 7 and the application called Process Explorer by SysInternals, I could kill or suspend virtually any active file. Unfortunately, this is no longer the case with Windows 10. Is there a workaround or is there a limitation in my Windows version 10 Home? 146324

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO grant more screen time without being an admin