Windows 10: How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

Discus and support How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have one of those USB mouse-and-keyboard combos that wireless-ly connects both my mouse and keyboard. However, mouse acceleration is build in and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DevonJeremy, Jan 11, 2019.

1. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

I have one of those USB mouse-and-keyboard combos that wireless-ly connects both my mouse and keyboard. However, mouse acceleration is build in and the normal tutorials for disabling it don't apply because when I find the device in control panel, I only get the "general" tab and "hardware" tab, but not the one necessary to disable mouse acceleration. I imagine there is an easy answer to this, but I have not been able to find one. Any help would be much appreciated.

:)

DevonJeremy, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Hi Alex,

Mouse acceleration can indeed hinder the ability to play games where you need precise aim because it causes your mouse to move not only based on movement, but also on speed. You can disable mouse acceleration by following the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Control Panel and select Control Panel in the results.
    • If you are in Category view, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Devices and Printers, click Mouse to open the
      Mouse Properties window
    • Click the Pointer Options tab, and uncheck the box next to
      Enhance pointer precision.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Jan 11, 2019
  3. MadClown Win User
    Disable Mouse Acceleration in Vista SP1

Is there any way to disable mouse acceleration in vista sp1? I tried a xp registry tweak and it didnt seem to do anything.

Disabling mouse smoothing doesnt completely get rid of mouse acceleration fyi

MadClown, Jan 11, 2019
  4. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

How to disable Mouse Acceleration?

Hello,

I was playing a game called Starmade earlier this week. I have been having problems using certain things like tools and weapons. I've contacted the game support and so far we've concluded the problem is the mouse acceleration is messing with the game.
    He said I needed to disable Mouse Acceleration to fix the problem.

My question is fairly simple, how do I disable Mouse Acceleration

If it helps, I use windows 10.

Thanks if you could help.

Original subject: Mouse Acceleration

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Alex Van Dyke, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

1. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse - Similar Threads - disable mouse acceleration

2. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  3. Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mouse acceleration vs Windows 11 mouse acceleration: When I updated to windows 11 the default mouse accelerationenhanced pointer precision feels different than windows 10's. This really affects my aim in every fps game. Does anyone else notice this? Is there a way I can get the windows 10 mouse acceleration curve with a...
  4. How to disable acceleration for Mouse key from Ease of Access

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to disable acceleration for Mouse key from Ease of Access: I was trying to control the mouse pointer with my numpad. It's working fine so far. But this acceleration for moving the pointer is very frustrating....
  5. How to disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10: [ATTACH]You may, at times, come across instances of your computer mouse not operating properly […] This article How to disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Finding it impossible to completely disable mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Finding it impossible to completely disable mouse acceleration: I’m using bootcamped windows 10 with a Logitech mouse on my 2015 MacBook Pro at the moment and no matter what I try there is always mouse acceleration. I specifically bootcamped windows to play CSGO at a higher quality and right now it isn’t even playable thanks to this....
  7. Mouse Acceleration

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Acceleration: Hi there! I'm looking for a program that change my mouse acceleration settings. But I mean i want to adjust 2 different speed. For example x axis speed: 6.... But Y axis speed: 9... I want to make different Y and x movement speed. Any software or program help me like this?...
  8. how do install a wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do install a wireless mouse: instructions for installing a wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-install-a-wireless-mouse/68bf8695-806b-4a71-b0d2-ae842dc8561e
  9. Mouse Acceleration in Games

Mouse Acceleration in Games: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I didn't have this problem before. So, I upgraded and launched up a game and I realised there was a difference with the mouse sensitivity. It's either mouse acceleration or mouse smoothing. I've already unchecked the "Enhance...
  10. how do i activate my wireless mouse

how do i activate my wireless mouse: how do I activate my wireless mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-activate-my-wireless-mouse/8dde90c7-66d3-429c-ad7e-ecf610e4f5c6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable mouse acceleration on logitech mouse

2. how to disable mouse acceleration wireless mouse