Windows 10: how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out???

Discus and support how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] image was taken in control panel>mouse>hardware>touchpad>properties>change settings>driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KEVINCARRASCO1, Jan 17, 2019.

1. how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out???

how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out??? 230fc37e-5652-4ebc-85dc-0a170db97fd4?upload=true.png image was taken in control panel>mouse>hardware>touchpad>properties>change settings>driver

:)

KEVINCARRASCO1, Jan 17, 2019

2. disable mouse pad on windows 10

I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help.

wayne dumanski, Jan 17, 2019
  3. synaotic touch pad can't be disabled

ever sense a past Windows update, both the ACER and DELL lap tops in the house cannot disable the touch pad. We had them on "disable when USB mouse is plugged in" The USB mouse works but the slightest brush of the touch pad and I'm somewhere else on
    the page. Can't seem to disable it completely either. All of the setting options I have tried make no difference in the operation. Any suggestions?

MichaelElder_535, Jan 17, 2019
  4. how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out???

How to disable Mouse Pad on Windows 10?

Hello, I use wireless mouse from Genius on my ASUS Laptop that is running Windows 10. I'm a gamer so I play a lot of games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive where precision is a way to win. Since my fingers must be on WASD one part of my hand is constantly
    touching the mouse pad moving my mouse on the side.

I tried disabling it by doing the same thing I did on Windows 8.1 (FN+F9 Key) but that doesn't work. I tried going into mouse options but the "Disable" box is greyed out. Please help me, thanks.

Freekill246, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out???

1. how do i disable mouse pad when the option to disable is greyed out??? - Similar Threads - disable mouse pad

2. How do I disable touchpad when mouse is installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable touchpad when mouse is installed?: I just did Settings -> System -> Recovery -> .Reset This PC Now the Touchpad is active when the mouse is enabled/working/active. Before the reset the touchpad was inactive, which I liked because it didn't jerk the pointer around if I brushed against it.I cannot find a setting...
  3. How do I disable this option?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I disable this option?: Guys, how do I disable "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10"? I always like the latest version of Windows 10 the best and I will NEVER regret disabling this. [IMG]...
  4. Windows Defender Options Disabled and greyed out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Options Disabled and greyed out: [IMG] Windows Defender has for some reason disabled itself and I can't turn anything on. I don't know what happened. I had to disable it real quick in order to install an app because it kept detecting it as trojan even though it's not (it's literally just a game for...
  5. How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Windows 10 Service, disable option greyed out, regedit.: Hi, I would like to disable state repository service in Windows 10 as it serves no purpose (as far as I have tested on my system), the disable option is greyed out, in regedit it does not have the start input other services have that I would change to 4. Would creating a...
  6. How do I disable hold with touch pad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable hold with touch pad?: I like the move and click but I wish not to hold and drag unless one of the touchpad buttons is held down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-hold-with-touch-pad/94365875-2c97-47d8-a86a-dd10b1646bd8
  7. No option to disable touch pad

No option to disable touch pad: After the most recent update in August, I can no longer disable my touchpad. There is no option in the settings to disable, and no toggle button that will turn it on and off either. Is there some new way to disable the touchpad since I use an external mouse? It is pretty...
  8. How do I disable the touch pad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the touch pad?: How do I disable the touchpad. When I type my thumbs or wrists touch the touchpad, causing words and letters to end up in the wrong place. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-touch-pad/e71db04c-b2df-4d14-b3f5-15705d72f0fc
  9. How do I disable the mouse pad when a usb mouse is installed

How do I disable the mouse pad when a usb mouse is installed: How do I disable the mouse pad when a USB mouse is installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-mouse-pad-when-a-usb-mouse-is/f8adc5bf-3cb0-43c7-8103-71ebe20cdbb0
  10. disable mouse pad on windows 10

disable mouse pad on windows 10: I have a Asus laptop computer, Mod. number X53E. I have tried everything suggested to disable my touch pad mouse but none of the suggestions have help me disable it. Help. 29719

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable mouse is greyed out

2. touch pad settings are greyed out when usb mouse plugged in

3. mouse settings are grayed out for touchpad

4. 1903 mouse greyed out,
  5. disable touchpad button is greyed out,
  6. disable trackpad greyed out,
  7. touchpad options greyed out,
  8. mouse options are greyed out,
  9. touchpad disable is greyed out