Windows 10: how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

Discus and support how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Libmeister53, Feb 22, 2020.

1. how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

:)

Libmeister53, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Jowi2525 Win User

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

I have a new Ideapad L340. I want to disable gestures on the touchpad (especially tap to click). I followed the instructions at the Lenovo support site (URL listed at the bottom of this post). The instructions get you to Mouse Properties.
    Then the instructions say "click Settings or Advanced Settings."
    Unfortunately, on the Lenovo Ideapad L340 there is no Settings or Advanced Settings to click on in the Mouse Settings Dialog box.
    I have seen lots of suggestions that involve clicking on the tab to the right of the Hardware tab on the Mouse Properties dialog box, but there is no tap to the right of the Hardware tab.
    I am open to registry editing also.

Is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Touchpad Settings in Windows 10, 8, 7 - IdeaPad - US

Jowi2525, Feb 22, 2020
  3. How do I disable touchpad?

My laptop is a LENOVO ideapad 330-15IGM. I followed the steps you listed but didn't find the word "touchpad" in the list. If they call it something else, I am clueless. Thank you for responding. Hoping we can get there with the model #.

Libmeister53, Feb 22, 2020
  4. how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

How to disable gestures on my Ideapad L340 touchpad

So this seems to be a common issue.

This thread has some answers. One solution is to download older drivers and then force them in.

Solved: IdeaPad 330-15IGM Trackpad device settings missing - Page 4 - Lenovo Community

Also suggest a Cortana search which should be quick.

This video walks you through selecting a driver using browse my computer.

If using older driver works then you need to tell Windows to stop updating drivers. I can provide details once you have your trackpad settings.

Caledon Ken, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330?

1. how do i disable my touchpad on lenovo ideapad 330? - Similar Threads - disable touchpad lenovo

2. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?: Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145 15APII want to disable my touchpad but I cant do it. I usually disable it by pressing F6 but after I updated my computer the button doesnt disable it with or without fn. Any help?...
  3. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?: Model: Lenovo Ideapad S145 15APII want to disable my touchpad but I cant do it. I usually disable it by pressing F6 but after I updated my computer the button doesnt disable it with or without fn. Any help?...
  4. How can I disable my touchpad on a lenovo ideapad laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I completely cleanly, permanently remove all Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I completely cleanly, permanently remove all Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, in...: On Windows 11 Home, how do I completely cleanly, permanently remove drivers, especially all TouchPad drivers, specifically for Lenovo IdeaPad 330, in Windows 11, and reinstall only necessary drivers, such as only needed Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, without completely...
  6. How do I completely cleanly, permanently remove all Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, in...

How do I completely cleanly, permanently remove all Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, in...: On Windows 11 Home, how do I completely cleanly, permanently remove drivers, especially all TouchPad drivers, specifically for Lenovo IdeaPad 330, in Windows 11, and reinstall only necessary drivers, such as only needed Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, without completely...
  7. LENOVO Ideapad 330

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  8. LENOVO Ideapad 330

LENOVO Ideapad 330: Intel I5-7200U PPU @2.50GHz 7th Gen microprocessor not compatible with windows 11Pc only 2 years old! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-330/e1f49e77-c6b5-46cd-8029-1fcab28eae55
  9. How do I turn off the touchpad in windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop ideapad 330?

How do I turn off the touchpad in windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop ideapad 330?: How do I turn off the touchpad in windows 10 on my Lenovo Laptop ideapad 330? I seem to always touch it when I am typing and have to re-type everything that I have typed so far from accidentally hitting the touch pad. Please help. Thanks....
  10. How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330)

How to turn off tap-to-click function on touchpad (Lenovo ideapad 330): I just bought a Lenovo ideapad 330 a few days ago, but I find it impossible to turn off the tap to click function on it's touchpad. There is supposed to be an option to do this in the mouse settings, but when I go there, there is none. I had two other people on the case to...