Windows 10: How do I disable One Drive from Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I disable One Drive from Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I disable One Drive from Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RSN739, Feb 28, 2020.

1. RSN739 Win User

How do I disable One Drive from Windows 10?

:)

RSN739, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 28, 2020
  4. How do I disable One Drive from Windows 10?

little cat, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I disable One Drive from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - disable Drive

2. I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?: I got the c drive unlocked and protector disabled but still stuck in loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-c-drive-unlocked-and-protection-disabled/725f21a4-4c6c-432f-bff8-3c7021d0b5d7
  3. I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?: I got the c drive unlocked and protector disabled but still stuck in loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-c-drive-unlocked-and-protection-disabled/725f21a4-4c6c-432f-bff8-3c7021d0b5d7
  4. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?: How do I disable Gallery in One Drive? I don't want it accessing certain photos and displaying those when I log into Onedrive. I already moved the folder containing personal pictures that I do not want displayed in the Gallery to the Personal Vault. But after accessing the...
  5. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?: How do I disable Gallery in One Drive? I don't want it accessing certain photos and displaying those when I log into Onedrive. I already moved the folder containing personal pictures that I do not want displayed in the Gallery to the Personal Vault. But after accessing the...
  6. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

7. KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon: All of the sudden my google drive for desktops Tray Icon was disabled and I used it frequently to insure files that I saved were synced to the google drive. I use it for 4 drives or google accounts. After uninstalling KB5034123 all is back to normal now. Microsoft needs to...
  8. KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon

KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon: All of the sudden my google drive for desktops Tray Icon was disabled and I used it frequently to insure files that I saved were synced to the google drive. I use it for 4 drives or google accounts. After uninstalling KB5034123 all is back to normal now. Microsoft needs to...
  9. How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?

How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?: How can I disable te Onedrive back up notification in the file explorer in Windows 11. I've already disabled notifications and the backup of my files. I don't want to backup the files I had in my computer since I don't need it, but the message is quite annoying since it uses...
  10. How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?: How can I disable te Onedrive back up notification in the file explorer in Windows 11. I've already disabled notifications and the backup of my files. I don't want to backup the files I had in my computer since I don't need it, but the message is quite annoying since it uses...