Windows 10: How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync

Discus and support How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I do not want or need one-drive. I have tried closing one-drive but my files still synced. I have recently had an e-mail from Microsoft saying that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mary_693, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Mary_693 Win User

How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync

I do not want or need one-drive. I have tried closing one-drive but my files still synced. I have recently had an e-mail from Microsoft saying that my one-drive storage is almost full and one of the suggestions was to delete files - however even though I have clicked the option on my pc to retain files on my pc if I delete files from one-drive they delete from my pc. I find it frustrating and annoying that I am forced to have private and confidential files stored on one-drive and frustrating that I can't find a way to prevent it happening.

:)

Mary_693, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

one drive sync

Hi Dan,

Corrupted files may be the possible cause reason why files/folders were not syncing. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Could you tell us if you've made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to sync a file/folder?
    • Which version of Office are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your OneDrive files/folders to sync properly.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 28, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Try3 Win User

Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

I am wary of jumping straight in at the deep end so I have a couple of questions.

1 How do you know which files to copy to which memory stick? Can you put a list for each one in a text file?
    2 Are you free to give each memory stick a specific label so that it can be detected in order to trigger the specific list that you have written for that memory stick?

I do have a batch file procedure for identifying the drive letter currently being used for a given external drive label. So perhaps you could trigger a common batch file that
    Step 1 - checks each drive in turn to read its label and then find its current drive letter
    Step 2 - for each detected drive, look up the list given in the batch file to identify which [if any] text file to look in to find the files to copy to that memory stick.
    Step 3 - copies the files listed in the relevant text file

Denis

Thema:

1. How do I disable one-drive. I do not want my files to sync - Similar Threads - disable drive files

2. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?: How do I disable Gallery in One Drive? I don't want it accessing certain photos and displaying those when I log into Onedrive. I already moved the folder containing personal pictures that I do not want displayed in the Gallery to the Personal Vault. But after accessing the...
  3. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?: How do I disable Gallery in One Drive? I don't want it accessing certain photos and displaying those when I log into Onedrive. I already moved the folder containing personal pictures that I do not want displayed in the Gallery to the Personal Vault. But after accessing the...
  4. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i turn off sync in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i turn off sync in One Drive?: How do i turn off sync in One Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-sync-in-one-drive/b9431b6e-ca17-4e6e-8fad-56cd9c890fa1
  6. I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?: I seemingly have activated One Drive when downloading files from teams. Now everything in my desktop, my pictures file, all my documents and many other files are gone. I located them to the One Drive file on my PC, but I want none of that. How do I restore everything to its...
  7. I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?: I seemingly have activated One Drive when downloading files from teams. Now everything in my desktop, my pictures file, all my documents and many other files are gone. I located them to the One Drive file on my PC, but I want none of that. How do I restore everything to its...
  8. I want my files out of one drive and back in their original folders. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do I disable one drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable one drive?: Title explaines itself. submitted by /u/SRG4Life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9u1ct/how_do_i_disable_one_drive/
  10. How do i "tell" One-drive that i do not want a specific file to be saved on, one drive?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i "tell" One-drive that i do not want a specific file to be saved on, one drive?: I recently dowloaded a 43 gb file which i do not want to sinc with the one drive function. I wanna keep the drive working to everything else, but i dont want to have this specific file to be saved, due the fact that i dont have enough space to have him storaged. Does anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive .... do not want it

2. do i want one drive synced or not

3. dont want one drive to sync with my documents

4. do not want sync i want PDF files