Windows 10: How do I disable one drive?

Discus and support How do I disable one drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Title explaines itself. submitted by /u/SRG4Life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9u1ct/how_do_i_disable_one_drive/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SRG4Life, Jan 31, 2021.

1. How do I disable one drive?

/u/SRG4Life, Jan 31, 2021
  2. little cat, Jan 31, 2021
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Jan 31, 2021
  4. How do I disable one drive?

Asrock AR-939DUAL-SATA2 ULi M1695

Here are some tips on tweaking the BIOS. The rest of your system shouldn't give you any problems.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer

zekrahminator, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

How do I disable one drive?

1. How do I disable one drive? - Similar Threads - disable drive

2. I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?: I got the c drive unlocked and protector disabled but still stuck in loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-c-drive-unlocked-and-protection-disabled/725f21a4-4c6c-432f-bff8-3c7021d0b5d7
  3. I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got the c drive unlocked and protection disabled but still doesn't work?: I got the c drive unlocked and protector disabled but still stuck in loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-the-c-drive-unlocked-and-protection-disabled/725f21a4-4c6c-432f-bff8-3c7021d0b5d7
  4. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?: How do I disable Gallery in One Drive? I don't want it accessing certain photos and displaying those when I log into Onedrive. I already moved the folder containing personal pictures that I do not want displayed in the Gallery to the Personal Vault. But after accessing the...
  5. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?: How do I disable Gallery in One Drive? I don't want it accessing certain photos and displaying those when I log into Onedrive. I already moved the folder containing personal pictures that I do not want displayed in the Gallery to the Personal Vault. But after accessing the...
  6. How do I disable Gallery in One Drive?

7. KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon: All of the sudden my google drive for desktops Tray Icon was disabled and I used it frequently to insure files that I saved were synced to the google drive. I use it for 4 drives or google accounts. After uninstalling KB5034123 all is back to normal now. Microsoft needs to...
  8. KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon

KB5034123 Disabled Google Drive for Desktops Tray Icon: All of the sudden my google drive for desktops Tray Icon was disabled and I used it frequently to insure files that I saved were synced to the google drive. I use it for 4 drives or google accounts. After uninstalling KB5034123 all is back to normal now. Microsoft needs to...
  9. How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?

How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?: How can I disable te Onedrive back up notification in the file explorer in Windows 11. I've already disabled notifications and the backup of my files. I don't want to backup the files I had in my computer since I don't need it, but the message is quite annoying since it uses...
  10. How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable One Drive notification in File explorer route bar?: How can I disable te Onedrive back up notification in the file explorer in Windows 11. I've already disabled notifications and the backup of my files. I don't want to backup the files I had in my computer since I don't need it, but the message is quite annoying since it uses...