Windows 10: How do I disable Open File - security warnings?

Discus and support How do I disable Open File - security warnings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to disable security warnings when I open new files I download. I already know if I go to internet options in the control panel and change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/flizzflobking, Jun 17, 2020.

1. How do I disable Open File - security warnings?

I want to disable security warnings when I open new files I download. I already know if I go to internet options in the control panel and change the security settings for different "zones", I can do that, but for some reason setting a custom level for these zones is greyed out for me. Any help appreciated, I can send pictures of what the greyed out "custom level" box looks like. I don't have group policy either because I have a normal version of Windows so no clue how to fix it.

submitted by /u/flizzflobking
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/flizzflobking, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Reg/batch to disable "Open File - Security Warning"

That's ok. To help clarify for everyone, which registry editing did you use and apply?

In addition, what error message are you trying to get rid of?

If you mean for the "Open-File Security Warning" message, then you could use the download in step 5 of OPTION ONE in the tutorial below to disable it.

Open File Security Warning - Enable or Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums

Brink, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How do I disable Open File - security warnings?

Reg/batch to disable "Open File - Security Warning"

This is the one you want to open and scroll down until you see this below.

How do I disable Open File - security warnings? [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable Open File - security warnings?

1. How do I disable Open File - security warnings? - Similar Threads - disable Open File

2. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": I just started getting this message probably some pushed "update" from MS when I try to doubleclick to open one of my favorites. Very annoying. I've already tried this;I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this, that is an old setting that is a hangover from...
  3. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": I just started getting this message probably some pushed "update" from MS when I try to doubleclick to open one of my favorites. Very annoying. I've already tried this;I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this, that is an old setting that is a hangover from...
  4. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How to disable Application Security Warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Application Security Warning?: Hello,I am using KVM Box and it has a webpage and it uses AKC Client Active KVM Client. When I click AKC Link on the its webpage, it shows Security Warning. When I click "Run", it works, but the next time it comes again. I have added its SSL Certificate to Trusted Root...
  6. How to disable Application Security Warning?

How to disable Application Security Warning?: Hello,I am using KVM Box and it has a webpage and it uses AKC Client Active KVM Client. When I click AKC Link on the its webpage, it shows Security Warning. When I click "Run", it works, but the next time it comes again. I have added its SSL Certificate to Trusted Root...
  7. How to disable this security message "Open file security warning"

How to disable this security message "Open file security warning": How to disable this message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-this-security-message-open-file/180ff989-b733-43cb-949c-20cf04bed0c6
  8. Open File - Security Warning ~ how to remove

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open File - Security Warning ~ how to remove: Hi all, If I save a file such as an image to my hard drive, when I open it later from explorer I get the pop-up box for a Security Warning. It's obvious why, just protecting me from bad guys. However, this box requires me to unclick 'Always ask before opening this file'...
  9. When you open a file there's a "security warning". I always uncheck/disable this, but it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When you open a file there's a "security warning". I always uncheck/disable this, but it...: When you open a file there's a "security warning". I always uncheck/disable this, but it keeps doing that every time. Is this unchecking per app/company? How do you do a global uncheck/disable of this? Thanks! submitted by /u/happypuppy100 [link] [comments]...
  10. Reg/batch to disable "Open File - Security Warning"

in Windows 10 Support
    Reg/batch to disable "Open File - Security Warning": Hi guys, Is there a reg/batch script or group policy to turn off this annoying screen in Windows 10? [img] I know it can be disabled somewehre in IE options but I need it to be a a script or something. 45444