Windows 10: how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink

Discus and support how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I work on a desktop computer with 2 monitors .. .neither are touch screens, but I do use a WACOM graphics tablet. Of late Window Pen and Window Ink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Donna-chi, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Donna-chi Win User

how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink

I work on a desktop computer with 2 monitors .. .neither are touch screens, but I do use a WACOM graphics tablet. Of late Window Pen and Window Ink program keeps taking precedent over my Wacom drivers and I have to constantly reset my Wacom tablet settings to NOT USE Windows Ink.

I just want to get rid of this overbearing unusable program!!!!!

:)

Donna-chi, Dec 19, 2018

2. Bamboo Ink Pen

Hi Billy,

Using a Bamboo Ink Pen doesn't require a specific tablet for it to work as long as you're using a touch-capable tablet or PC. For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having issues with Bamboo Ink Pen, answer
    the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • Have you tried updating the driver of your Bamboo Ink Pen to isolate compatibility issues?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you.

Lizette Ags, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen

Read more: Windows Ink 2: Digging Deeper with Ink and Pen | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 19, 2018
  4. Alcpone Win User

Conductive pen or ink???

I can get the ink for £7 and the pen's are like £22, thanks for the advice, save me some penny's and get a better finish!

*Cool how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink :cool:

Alcpone, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I disable Pen and Windows Ink - Similar Threads - disable Pen Ink

2. how do i disable windows ink on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable windows ink on windows 10: ive tried following about 5 articles and 2 videos and none of them work. when i do windows + r then type gpedit.msc it doesnt work. nothing shows up. when i do windows + r then type regedit and look for windowsinkworkspace i cant find it. i tried to create one manually but...
  3. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  4. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  5. Windows Pen and Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  6. Windows Pen and Ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  7. Pen & Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen & Windows Ink: I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with my pen, use handwriting to input text', there are only 2 options being: 1 Only in tablet mode 2 when the keyboard isn't...
  8. how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure: i have a wacom one and when windows ink is disabled i get the brushstrokes i want but no pen pressure, however when it is enabled i get pen pressure but the pen seems to stick and continue drawing even after i've lifted the pen from the surface and i get weird curving flicks...
  9. Disable Pen Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Pen Windows Ink: Hi, In Win10 1809 > Settings > Devices > Pen & Windows INK The first check box is : Write in the handwriting panel with your fingertip How to disable or turn off this check box in registry? thanks this does not help: Turn On or Off Write with Fingertip in Handwriting Panel...
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bamboo pen wont turn on

2. how to disable pen and windows ink