Windows 10: How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

Discus and support How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by teewara sermsuktor, Feb 24, 2024.

1. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i drawing. i just want to know how to disable it. thank you.

:)

teewara sermsuktor, Feb 24, 2024
  2. drnkusv Win User

OneNote Ipad/Apple Pencil

Just got the new 9.7" iPad pro. Terrible palm rejection with Apple Pencil. I think the problem is that OneNote on the 12.9" pro has a toggle for "draw with touch" that essentially turns off drawing with touch when using the pencil. Looks like that option
    is missing on OneNote on the 9.7" inch pro.

Anyone know why or if there is any workaround?

drnkusv, Feb 24, 2024
  3. nfan60 Win User
    6111 Pencil icon

THE PENCIL ICON WITH A LINE MEANS YOU ARE USING THE PREDICTIVE TEXT MODE (WHICH IS VERY GOOD !). BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO USE THIS FAST WRITING TOOL, YOU CAN CHANGE IT BY PRESSING THE # KEY AND CHOOSING THE MODE OF YOUR CHOICE (NUMBER MODE ETC)

nfan60, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Ghot Win User

How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

new toolbar icon / triangle, pencil, leaf

When I first saw that OP, I thought that must stand for organic construction. Those icons look like a... "Quick Square", and a carpenter's pencil, and a branch to represent... "organic". *Biggrin
    How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing? 365481d1651091351t-new-toolbar-icon-triangle-pencil-leaf-image1.png

How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing? 365482d1651091364t-new-toolbar-icon-triangle-pencil-leaf-image2.png

Thema:

How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

1. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing? - Similar Threads - disable pencil icon

2. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?: Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i drawing. i just want to know how to disable it. thank you....
  3. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  4. How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the hidden icons icon on system tray?: I was looking for this option online and theoretically there should be a section in the settings app on windows 11 available from version 22572 onward that allows people to disable the hidden icons icon on the system tray by easily toggling a switch. However, I have version...
  5. How do I disable tablet keyboard when drawing tablet isn't connected?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable tablet keyboard when drawing tablet isn't connected?: I don't know why, but whenever im on my PC, an on screen keyboard pops up, although it disappears when I start typing on my keyboard. Not sure why this is happening now. I tried disabling the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service in the windows services thing, but that...
  6. How to disable drawing canvas in mail.

How to disable drawing canvas in mail.: Windows 10 email, when I click to paste Drawing Canvas appears and I can not paste. How to disable drawing canvas in mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-drawing-canvas-in-mail/221720e4-d0dc-47fe-838d-6452e2904beb
  7. How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar?: Hello, I have a pretty quick and simple question. How do I disable the icon in the green box in the image below? [img] (I'm sure there is a simple tutorial on TenForums made by Shawn, but I cannot find it. Can someone please link me to it?) Thanks so much! 154612
  8. How do I disable caps lock icon on screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable caps lock icon on screen?: Hello, everytime I press Caps Lock, an indicator pops up with the letter big A and an small a inside a lock on the screen. I've turned this off just some 6-7 months ago but after resetting my computer, this has started again and I look forward for answers and help. Cheers....
  9. how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?

how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?: i have a wacom tablet, and this started happening today :-/ i checked the setting under pen and touch, and the wacome under control panel, but didnt see anything worth while... [img] 15171
  10. How do I draw on photos?

How do I draw on photos?: I have just opened photos from the apps in the start screen and a window came up telling me about editing and drawing on photos and something else that I can't remember. I couldn't find any link to this in Photos so how do I draw on photos please? The window telling me about...