Windows 10: How do I disable request for Microsoft account id? Unable to 'X' out request for info

Discus and support How do I disable request for Microsoft account id? Unable to 'X' out request for info in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a community laptop which has recently been 'reset' due to user issue. 'Rebuilt' laptop to vanilla windows 10. Now I keep on getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PeterV7231, Jun 16, 2021.

1. How do I disable request for Microsoft account id? Unable to 'X' out request for info

I have a community laptop which has recently been 'reset' due to user issue. 'Rebuilt' laptop to vanilla windows 10. Now I keep on getting request to set up Microsoft account. How do I stop getting emails from Microsoft Account Team to setup account?

:)

PeterV7231, Jun 16, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jun 16, 2021
  3. titan5800 Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Jun 16, 2021
  4. How do I disable request for Microsoft account id? Unable to 'X' out request for info

Microsoft Family additional Screen Time requests not being sent

Support Engineers:

Please read my issue and the steps I have already taken very carefully -

My Issue:

• I have screen time management setup for my children.
    • When they surpass their allocated time, they are presented with the option to request additional time (as expected).
    • PREVIOUSLY, I would receive an email asking for my approval to grant them additional time. I would approve and they would be able to use their accounts (as expected).
    • CURRENTLY, I no longer receive the email once they click on the request for more time. They are unable to log into their accounts which is impacting their ability to complete homework assignments.

Steps I have already tried that did not work:

• Rebooted
    • Tried to submit the request from multiple PCs
    • Deleted all files under the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls folder
    • Tried running the Family Safety Time Limits tool (doesn't work on Windows 10)
    • Applied all known Windows Updates

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for your time

John Timotheou, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

How do I disable request for Microsoft account id? Unable to 'X' out request for info

1. How do I disable request for Microsoft account id? Unable to 'X' out request for info - Similar Threads - disable request Microsoft

2. Scammer return requested info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scammer return requested info.: Scammers return info:Subject: Notice: Award lotto Funds Release Notification. MICROSOFT <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Scammer return requested info.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scammer return requested info.: Scammers return info:Subject: Notice: Award lotto Funds Release Notification. MICROSOFT <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  5. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  6. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Disable a request

in Cortana
    Disable a request: Tried to get a 2nn email account Failed!! Part of the way there, then a problem. Microsoft said they would send a text to disable set up and return to my original settings, not received. Please how do I contact them as I do not want to lose my Outlook set up?...
  8. How to disable password and pin request?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable password and pin request?: I updated to the latest Windows 10 version 2004. Before this update, I could disable PIN in the settings. But I cannot find this function now. I don’t want to change registry....
  9. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Request timed out: Hi, please help when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs continiously (riot.de is a League of legends game server, it works perfectly almost at anytime) same issue with google.com or...
  10. submitting an info request

in Windows 10 Support
    submitting an info request: I wanted to save a copy of some text messages on my phone before I purchase a new one. I downloaded something called Coo Master for a trial version only. When the program started all it looked for was deleted messages, I didn't want that I just wanted to have a copy of some...