Windows 10: how do i disable security

Discus and support how do i disable security in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; im trying to download a file but i cant because windows security is blocking it but i know what it is and ive had it before but cant seem to find a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RupertNichol, May 26, 2024.

1. how do i disable security

im trying to download a file but i cant because windows security is blocking it but i know what it is and ive had it before but cant seem to find a way to allow it

:)

RupertNichol, May 26, 2024
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 26, 2024
  3. windows10 ,laptop question regarding disableing security software at boot

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

You can disable the startup programs so that it will not start up when you turn the system on.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.

• Type msconfig. Click OK.

• Click on Startup. Click on Open Task Manager.

• Select the program and click on Disable.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 26, 2024
  4. how do i disable security

Bug: Windows 10 freezes when Windows Defender is disabled

Hi Andre,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with disabling Windows Defender, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Were you able to see any error code/ error notification with this issue?
    • Have you installed any third-party security software on your device?

Step 1: I suggest you to disable the third-party security software on your device if installed any and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to
    run the Windows Update troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Update Troubleshooter resolves problems that prevents you from updating windows.

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      View all in the left pane.
    • Select Windows Update to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 26, 2024
Thema:

how do i disable security

1. how do i disable security - Similar Threads - disable security

2. Says secure boot enabled but I look down to secure boot status and it says disabled, why is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says secure boot enabled but I look down to secure boot status and it says disabled, why is...: I am trying to enable my secure boot but everything I go to the advanced startup and I check into uefi settings I see that it says Secure boot EnabledSecure boot status DisabledWhy is this?...
  3. Says secure boot enabled but I look down to secure boot status and it says disabled, why is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Says secure boot enabled but I look down to secure boot status and it says disabled, why is...: I am trying to enable my secure boot but everything I go to the advanced startup and I check into uefi settings I see that it says Secure boot EnabledSecure boot status DisabledWhy is this?...
  4. My Security Center Service is disabled and can't be enabled.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Security Center Service is disabled and can't be enabled.: Recently I followed some pc "tweaks" and one of them included an optimizer app which disabled my Security Center. However if I want to turn it back on in services.msc the "start" "stop" and all other buttons are greyed out....
  5. Windows Security Update disabled my Roland Cam-1 Plotter Cutter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Update disabled my Roland Cam-1 Plotter Cutter: I am a owner operator in a Small sign writing business. I have 3 different computers that have all failed to function in the task I need to perform to stay Viable.Customers are expecting me to produce items on time. Windows has stopped me doing this.I received this message...
  6. Windows Security Update disabled my Roland Cam-1 Plotter Cutter

Windows Security Update disabled my Roland Cam-1 Plotter Cutter: I am a owner operator in a Small sign writing business. I have 3 different computers that have all failed to function in the task I need to perform to stay Viable.Customers are expecting me to produce items on time. Windows has stopped me doing this.I received this message...
  7. My windows security is disabled and now it just shows blank screen what do i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security is disabled and now it just shows blank screen what do i do ?: I was installing a game pirated ofc and i had to disable windows security and defender Ive deleted the game tho but cant see to fix my windows security app what do i do?...
  8. My windows security is disabled and now it just shows blank screen what do i do ?

My windows security is disabled and now it just shows blank screen what do i do ?: I was installing a game pirated ofc and i had to disable windows security and defender Ive deleted the game tho but cant see to fix my windows security app what do i do?...
  9. Secure boot enabled in BIOS but shown disabled in secure boot status.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot enabled in BIOS but shown disabled in secure boot status.: I'm currently trying to play a game which requires secure boot. It crashes after 2 minutes into the game. I was unaware of what is secure boot even. [Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9]I opened my BIOS settings, security, enabled secure boot, saved and exit the BIOS settings.After my system...
  10. Secure boot enabled in BIOS but shown disabled in secure boot status.

Secure boot enabled in BIOS but shown disabled in secure boot status.: I'm currently trying to play a game which requires secure boot. It crashes after 2 minutes into the game. I was unaware of what is secure boot even. [Lenovo LOQ 15IRX9]I opened my BIOS settings, security, enabled secure boot, saved and exit the BIOS settings.After my system...