Windows 10: How do I disable smart sense?

Discus and support How do I disable smart sense? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve been searching for about an hour now and still don’t have a solution submitted by /u/MrMinestrone [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrMinestrone, Feb 11, 2020.

1. How do I disable smart sense?

I’ve been searching for about an hour now and still don’t have a solution

submitted by /u/MrMinestrone
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrMinestrone, Feb 11, 2020

2. Disable smart card Surface LTE

Hi Jishua9,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Please try the below suggested steps and let us know if it helps.

1. Right click on
      Start menu and select Run.
    2. Typegpedit.msc
      and press Enter.
    3. Navigate to Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\SecurityOptions.
    4. LocateInteractive logon: Require smart card
      policy setting.
    5. Double click on the Policy and select
      Disabled option.
    6. Click onApply
      and OK to save changes.
    7. Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not,
      restart the system.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 11, 2020
  3. abdu Win User
    Would like to see more smarts in auto suggestion

I would like to see more smarts in auto suggestion when entering text.

For example if I enter a certain word many times over time, it comes up in the suggested list.

Use suggestion which are based on proper grammar, if I enter 'other th', all the suggestions make no sense grammatically. 'than' which would be a common word after 'other' is not in the suggested word list.

I am not sure if this is doable now with the current phones or more power phones are needed.

4. How do I disable smart sense?

smart sense still not working.

My computer did update once while I restarting my computer many many times in order to fix this mess. I've done the clean boot twice now, tried the mouse settings that go along with smart sense, tried it out in game, still didn't work. Rebooted my computer
    in normal start up mode (noticed that the normal programs that should start up when I first restart the computer like skype, steam etc didn't come up), tried to fix smart sense again, nothing.

lokiinthedark, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable smart sense?

1. How do I disable smart sense? - Similar Threads - disable smart sense

2. How do I disable this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable this?: So I made a shortcut on my favorite bar and this warning keeps popping up. The shortcut I made is a simple PC shutdown shortcut. So what can I do to fis this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-this/02a316ca-b3e3-4a5f-84d9-b83828d14dd1
  3. How do I disable this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable this: This appears when I click on a text box using my stylus. How do I disable it????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-this/cb941711-3ec3-40bb-a024-12d0357b2da2
  4. How to Disable Storage Sense in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable Storage Sense in Windows 10: Storage Sense is a native feature of Windows 10 that can help you gain disk space by removing temporary files, deleting files stored in Recycle Bin, etc. You can easily configure and use Storage Sense to free up space on your Windows 10 PC. For those who don’t use this...
  5. PalmCheck or smart sense trouble

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PalmCheck or smart sense trouble: I have a hp stream laptop that has a feature called “PalmCheck” where I’m unable to use the touch pad and keyboard at the same time. I’d like to to turn it off, any help would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/Speedubbs [link] [comments]...
  6. I need to disable palm check or smart sense or whatever you choose to call it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need to disable palm check or smart sense or whatever you choose to call it.: Here is what most of the responses from MS look like: "Hello, For further assistance regarding your concern in turning off palmcheck/smartsense, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer. Regards." Here's the thing though, I'm using windows drivers, from...
  7. how to disable smart package tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable smart package tracking: I have smart package tracking app in my address line and it opens automatically when I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-smart-package-tracking/9250af64-5db4-49d8-a486-9376ffd3c853
  8. how to disable smart package tracking

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable smart package tracking: I have smart package tracking app in my address line and it opens automatically when I start my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-smart-package-tracking/b456e02e-5c04-466f-bfc0-3a8140ce9d39
  9. How do I turn off Storage Sense permanently?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I turn off Storage Sense permanently?: I woke up my PC and received a message from Windows 10 that "We have turned on Storage Sense for you". The service deleted my files. How do I turn off Storage Sense permanently? It was already turned off in Settings > System > Storage, but it turned itself back on and...
  10. How to delete UpdateOrchestrator sense it will not allow me to disable it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to delete UpdateOrchestrator sense it will not allow me to disable it: I am the administrator and solo user of my computer system, and even after uninstalling and reinstalling Windows 10 I am not allowed to disable Update Orchestrator - Why? I may be lagging behind in computer technology, but I am not computer ignorant; which means if I can...