Windows 10: How do i disable taskbar always on top?

Discus and support How do i disable taskbar always on top? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, from yesterday weird shit happened to the laptop, when i opened youtube and went fullscreen by pressing "F", the taskbar was still there, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaZDice, Oct 2, 2016.

1. SaZDice Win User

How do i disable taskbar always on top?

Hello, from yesterday weird shit happened to the laptop, when i opened youtube and went fullscreen by pressing "F", the taskbar was still there, then when i went to play a game (borderless window) the taskbar didnt hide too, however in fullscreen mode, the taskbar hides and i can play the game normally.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

:)

SaZDice, Oct 2, 2016

2. WORDPAD

I always disable Search in taskbar like many others do.

More over clicking Start doesn't take minutes of your time.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Oct 2, 2016
  3. Evan7 Win User
    How do I always see the date with small taskbar buttons enabled in widows 10?

I submitted a feedback thing for getting date always displayed on a small taskbar. Upvote it here:

https://aka.ms/Jezeg4

Evan7, Oct 2, 2016
  4. Jaz210 Win User

You probably just need to restart your computer.

Jaz210, Oct 3, 2016
  5. The start menu is invoked by Explorer.exe which is also the desktop Shell, so I reckon thats where the bug is. So Open Task Manager (you can use [ctrl] and [Shift] and [Escape] ), go to the Details tab - sort by name - scroll down to Explorer.exe, right click and end task. Then File, run new task, type in Explorer and click ok. Desktop will redraw. Start menu should now remain beneath fullscreen applications.

I'm on Win 10 Ent 64 release 1607 (Version 10.0.14393)

gsmithEIDW, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i disable taskbar always on top? - Similar Threads - disable taskbar always

2. How do you make the taskbar truly always on top on Win11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you make the taskbar truly always on top on Win11?: Ive had this issue in Win10 as well, that when I have a window/program behind the taskbar, I open up the taskbar and right click something in it in the tray to the right, it just disappears!I suppose this is in fact a bug, Ive kinda just went by the years hoping some dev at...
  3. How do you make the taskbar truly always on top on Win11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you make the taskbar truly always on top on Win11?: Ive had this issue in Win10 as well, that when I have a window/program behind the taskbar, I open up the taskbar and right click something in it in the tray to the right, it just disappears!I suppose this is in fact a bug, Ive kinda just went by the years hoping some dev at...
  4. taskbar always on top issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar always on top issue: Hello Guys and Gals, I have a weird issue with my taskbar, it is always on top of everything. What I mean is when I play any game in full screen the taskbar shows on screen. I tried the alt + enter and that does not fix it. I made sure taskbar is not locked and problem...
  5. Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch

Win 10 PRO How to disable taskbar always on top - Wonderware Intouch: hello MS community I have here several PCs all Windows 10 pro all most up to date. The problem is that currently "Wonderware intouch window viewer" (hmi software) users can escape to OS, access taskbar and start menu. I configured everything I could in window maker app to...
  6. Taskbar STILL not always on top!

Taskbar STILL not always on top!: This is an issue that has bugged me for years. Windows still cover autohidden taskbar! When the taskbar is hidden, and any window is maximized or snapped, the mouse is sometimes unable to trigger the taskbar. I have to shrink the window before the mouse can touch the...
  7. I want my taskbar to always be on top - has this been disabled?

in Windows 10 Support
    I want my taskbar to always be on top - has this been disabled?: Unlike most people (it would appear) I really want my task bar to always be on top. I am a developer and often have tons of windows open. With the latest Windows update now the taskbar comes up behind any windows - so I have to start re-arranging them to get to it. There is...
  8. How do i disable always on-top taskbar ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i disable always on-top taskbar ?: Hi, i recently updated to Win10 Anniversary yesterday. When i played a borderless window game, the taskbar was still on top of the game. Full-screen youtube was also affected by this. Prior to upgrading to win10 Anniversary, it worked fine, i could play a game in a...
  9. Taskbar Always On Top

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Always On Top: As of yesterday, the Taskbar on my Windows 10 install is always on top. No updates were installed yesterday or the past week so its not related to an update. I'm guessing some registry entry is messing things up. Any ideas? 67895
  10. How do I disable this annoying always-on-top taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable this annoying always-on-top taskbar?: Hello! So, my Taskbar for quite some time already been acting up, appearing on top on many of applications I am running. It even gets in the way of fullscreen videogames, and that is what absolutely irks me off. For example I've been playing Unreal Tournament 2004 (Steam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable always on top window

2. win 10 taskbar disable always on top

3. disable taskbar always on top windows 2019