Windows 10: How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?

Discus and support How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title states, I need to turn off the feature that enables Task View when swiping from the left side of my trackpad. I use my computer on a large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielGirard Jr, Sep 23, 2018.

1. How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?

As the title states, I need to turn off the feature that enables Task View when swiping from the left side of my trackpad. I use my computer on a large TV and going from the left side of the screen towards the right means a long swipe from one end of my trackpad to the other. Every time I try to move from the left side of the screen to the right, BAM, it pops up and is sooooo annoying. Here is a pic for reference... How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad? c72ed0e8-1486-4872-84b4-116ab26bda6d?upload=true.png

Also, I have it disabled in Group Policy but it still happens. I am using a Logitech K400r wireless keyboard with trackpad.

:)

DanielGirard Jr, Sep 23, 2018

2. Disabling "Swipes" on the 2520 tablet trackpad

Hi there,

I really hope someone can help me. I did a quick search, but found nothing.

I'm in the minority, but I really like Windows RT and the 2520/Surface family. In the 8.1 release it allows you to swipe in applications using the trackpad. This is driving me insane as it tends to do this while I am in heated mouse activity and just as
    I am putting together a powerpoint, it swipes in skype or some other application.

This can be disabled by an app on the surface 2, but I can't find such an app for the Nokia. (Running the app on the Nokia errors with "What surface keyboard?")

Does anyone know if there is any way of disabling this deature for the trackpad only (I like it on the touch screen) or if Nokia is planning on releasing a simular app to the one on the Surface?

Thanks for any pointers

GrumpyITDude, Sep 23, 2018
  3. sb8484 Win User
    taskview/timeline

How do I delete taskview/timeline from my system? And I mean DELETE, not DISABLE. Thanks for your reply.

sb8484, Sep 23, 2018
  4. djhnsn043 Win User

How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?

Enable or Disable Edge Swipe on Screen in Windows 10

My problem is that when I swipe from left to right on my trackpad it alt+tabs every time. It's pretty horrible.

djhnsn043, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad?

1. How do I disable Taskview when swiping trackpad? - Similar Threads - disable Taskview swiping

2. How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?: Since I bought a new ASUS laptop I cannot get rid of this annoying option: "slide to shut down the window" after my laptop goes to sleep mode and I want to start using it again. Why I cannot remove it and go directly to enter the password screen? Often it messes up and...
  3. How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?: Since I bought a new ASUS laptop I cannot get rid of this annoying option: "slide to shut down the window" after my laptop goes to sleep mode and I want to start using it again. Why I cannot remove it and go directly to enter the password screen? Often it messes up and...
  4. How do I disable "Swipe to shut down" option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. disable edge swipe on bluetooth trackpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    disable edge swipe on bluetooth trackpad: I have a touchscreen tablet running Windows 10 Home 2004 build 19041.572. I have disabled touchscreen edge swipe with a registry key change: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\EdgeUI] "AllowEdgeSwipe"=dword:00000000 I have a basic Bluetooth keyboard...
  6. How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?: Mainly ctrl+win+d and win + tab, I don't wanna use scripts like ahk or software that disables my windows key, just want the thing disabled submitted by /u/Triggers_people [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?

How do I disable windows taskview shortcuts?: Mainly ctrl+win+d and win + tab, I don't wanna use scripts like ahk or software that disables my windows key, just want the thing disabled submitted by /u/Triggers_people [link] [comments]...
  8. How do I disable swipe right for Task View?

How do I disable swipe right for Task View?: Half the time I move my mouse Task View pops up. I do not want to use Task View. Ever. It does nothing for me but waste my time. How do I disable it? I've tried disabling the group policy and editing the registry, yet it still happens:...
  9. How to disable the swipe taskbar.

How to disable the swipe taskbar.: Hello, I recently fully reinstalled my Windows 10 for other reasons. Now, I cannot see the taskbar and the only way to do it is to hover my mouse to the place it usually is supposed to be, now, it is no big deal but I just kinda got used to it. Does not seem like a problem...
  10. How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable palm-check on my trackpad?: I have an HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh1xxx laptop. I need to use the keyboard and the mouse at the same time for some tasks, yet I cannot find a way to disable palm-check. I start typing and my trackpad stops working. How can I fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. how do i disable taskview when swiping trackpad

3. disable task view logitech pad

4. nexttech trackpad constantly opens taskview