Windows 10: How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

Discus and support How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I havent touched any settings where it may change whether or not it appears, but now it is appearing and its really annoying. My laptop has a light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hameem Hoque, Apr 24, 2024.

1. How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

I havent touched any settings where it may change whether or not it appears, but now it is appearing and its really annoying. My laptop has a light indicator to tell me if my caps lock is on or off. But man THIS IS SO ANNOYING. If anyone has the solution, please tell me. I am in desperate need of support for this because its driving me insane.

:)

Hameem Hoque, Apr 24, 2024

2. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification (intel NUC)

Hi Kyle. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for turning off on-screen Caps lock notification in Windows 11 and 10 (work the same):

https://10scopes.com/disable-caps-lock-notifica...

https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-disable-the-caps...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-NUCs/Onscr...

If none of those work then I'd post in the Intel Community forums above where other NUC owners will know the answer.

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, Apr 24, 2024
  3. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. (Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community) I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a registry script. You can onky import binary registry files from within the registry editor. I copied and pasted what they said into Notepad and saved it under all files with disable_caps_lock.reg name.

Window Specifications

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2022

OS build 22000.493

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.493.0

JacobGlanzer, Apr 24, 2024
  4. How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution.
    old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

solution video: -> it does not work for me.

---- quote from old topic ----

Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.

To disable them, I've tried:

Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications/sounds in Settings.

Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard easier to use in the Control Panel.

Enabling 'Turn off all unnecessary animation (when possible)' in Make it easier to focus on tasks in the Control Panel.

But nothing works. Does anyone know how to disable these notifications? Thanks in advance.

---- quote from old topic ----

Screenshot of the notification.

How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11? 4b72c348-9be7-44be-868e-fe366bc5df02?upload=true.png

... but the front of the writing shows up this notification.

Can anyone help me god's sake?

PC: Monster TULPAR T7 V20.1

İsmail Furkan SAYGIN, Apr 24, 2024
Thema:

How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

1. How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11? - Similar Threads - disable caps lock

2. How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?: I havent touched any settings where it may change whether or not it appears, but now it is appearing and its really annoying. My laptop has a light indicator to tell me if my caps lock is on or off. But man THIS IS SO ANNOYING. If anyone has the solution, please tell me. I am...
  3. How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?

How do I remove the Caps Lock On/Off Notification on Windows 11?: I have a HP laptop, more details provided on request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-caps-lock-onoff-notification/fc42a62c-ef60-4463-9d3a-2c6d1581fbb0
  4. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  5. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  6. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  7. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  8. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  10. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...