Windows 10: How do i disable the login screen

Discus and support How do i disable the login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i dont have a password but everytime i boot up my laptop i have to press the Login button then it tranfers me to the home page i dont like this cause... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Help Me Please-69, Jun 6, 2021.

1. How do i disable the login screen

i dont have a password but everytime i boot up my laptop i have to press the Login button then it tranfers me to the home page i dont like this cause usually i go grab a snack while my laptop is booting because it takes a while

:)

Help Me Please-69, Jun 6, 2021
  2. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Jun 6, 2021
  3. zinou Win User
    5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

How do i disable the login screen [​IMG]

How do i disable the login screen [​IMG]

zinou, Jun 6, 2021
  4. HK1000 Win User

How do i disable the login screen

Window 10 disable lock/login screen

Hi,

I want to disable windows 10 lock/login screen. I have followed the steps by using netplwiz but it doesn't work:

http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/disable-login-screen-in-windows-10/

The above steps doesn't work I still see login/lock screen after restarting my system. I need to everytime enter my live password to login. I want to disable this. How ???

Thank you.

HK1000, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

How do i disable the login screen

1. How do i disable the login screen - Similar Threads - disable login screen

2. How do I disable on screen keystrokes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable on screen keystrokes?: I’m not sure what combination of buttons were pressed by my son but I have a Corsair K65 mini keyboard for my gaming pc and he pressed some buttons now every key I press on the keyboard shows on the screen at the bottom. Looking to figure out how to disable this as it is very...
  3. How do I disable on screen keystrokes?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable on screen keystrokes?: I’m not sure what combination of buttons were pressed by my son but I have a Corsair K65 mini keyboard for my gaming pc and he pressed some buttons now every key I press on the keyboard shows on the screen at the bottom. Looking to figure out how to disable this as it is very...
  4. How do I disable the Windows 10 Login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable the Windows 10 Login screen?: I've tried googling and tried everything I could find, but Windows 10 still requires me to input my pin every time I start up my computer.Most of the tutorials about how to disable the login screen require opening netplwiz and then unchecking the 'Users must enter password'...
  5. How to disable the pre-login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable the pre-login screen?: I want to disable the pre-login screen, the screen that appears "before" entering your password. I think it is a waste of time to click away that screen every single time. Please note that I am talking about the useless screen displaying an image before the screen you type in...
  6. How do I close the login screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I close the login screen?: I don't mean to disable it. Sometimes I like the lock screen picture but if i hit a button on the keyboard my profile picture appears and I'm asked for my password. Can I close that in order to see again just the lock screen picture? Esc key won't do the trick for me....
  7. how do i disable SIGN IN screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i disable SIGN IN screen?: This is NOT the reboot login screen this screen shows up when my PC is idle for a period of time i do NOT have to enter a PIN or PW ... just click 'sign in' however, it is disabling my mouse and it blocks my Synergy software which allows me to use one mouse/...
  8. how do i disable lock screen

how do i disable lock screen: I have tried every avenue to disable the lock screen. I have a program that has to monitor my computer at all times. When I am away from this computer for a time, the lock screen pops up and kicks the program that is monitoring me off. I do not have the personalization...
  9. How do I disable the lock screen?

How do I disable the lock screen?: How do I disable the lock screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-disable-the-lock-screen/047e1756-4de0-4eb3-b583-328622e93448
  10. How do I disable auto-login on W10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable auto-login on W10: I've tried http://winaero.com/blog/how-to-disab...r-in-window-8/ which some say work for 10 but it doesn't for me. I'm on x64 up to date. One account has a password the other doesn't, and every time I boot it it auto logs in to the one without a password - short of putting...