Windows 10: How do I disable the monitor connect animation.

Discus and support How do I disable the monitor connect animation. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently updated my laptop to windows 11, every day I unplug it from my setup at home, and when I come back I plug it back in. My extra monitor isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dish Washer, Jun 9, 2023.

1. How do I disable the monitor connect animation.

I recently updated my laptop to windows 11, every day I unplug it from my setup at home, and when I come back I plug it back in. My extra monitor isn't the best, so it's gotta connect to windows twice. This was not a big deal on windows 10, I just had to wait a little bit longer for the monitor to work but I could continue whatever I was doing. not anymoreBecause of the animation in windows 11 I cannot keep working while my monitor is turning on and it is incredibly disruptive. I am honestly astonished that this is not a setting yet.I know it is possible to disable all animations, but nothing

:)

Dish Washer, Jun 9, 2023

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 9, 2023
  3. 3rd monitor doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. Did you try setting up the cables again?

2. Did you try giving the recommended resolution and check if the monitor is detected?

I would suggest you to make sure that the monitors are connected to the correct video port.

However, you can go to the device manager and disable the monitor which is not working.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Monitors.
    • Right-click on the monitor and select Disable.
    • After sometime, try re-enabling it and check if the device gets detected.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Darknova Win User

How do I disable the monitor connect animation.

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile How do I disable the monitor connect animation. :)

Darknova, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

How do I disable the monitor connect animation.

1. How do I disable the monitor connect animation. - Similar Threads - disable monitor connect

2. I want to disable a certain animation in Windows 11 but I can only disable all animations....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to disable a certain animation in Windows 11 but I can only disable all animations....: I want to disable the desktop switching animation in Windows 11 but I want to keep all the other animations and only remove this one. How would I do this?...
  3. I want to disable a certain animation in Windows 11 but I can only disable all animations....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to disable a certain animation in Windows 11 but I can only disable all animations....: I want to disable the desktop switching animation in Windows 11 but I want to keep all the other animations and only remove this one. How would I do this?...
  4. How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 and would like to disable the animation that plays when changing the tablet's orientation because it's slow and makes rotating the display take too long.If possible, I would also like to modify the delay before changing orientations.I...
  5. How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?

How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?: I'm using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3 and would like to disable the animation that plays when changing the tablet's orientation because it's slow and makes rotating the display take too long.If possible, I would also like to modify the delay before changing orientations.I...
  6. How can I disable the Autorotation animation in Windows 10 for tablets?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I disable the monitor connect animation.

How do I disable the monitor connect animation.: I recently updated my laptop to windows 11, every day I unplug it from my setup at home, and when I come back I plug it back in. My extra monitor isn't the best, so it's gotta connect to windows twice. This was not a big deal on windows 10, I just had to wait a little bit...
  8. How to disable the main monitor getting an animation when turing the 2end monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the main monitor getting an animation when turing the 2end monitor: So when you turn the second monitor from the win + p list and choose extend the main monitor gets an animation were it freezes and get smaller than back to normal. how can I disable that and thank you!...
  9. How to disable the main monitor getting an animation when turing the 2end monitor

How to disable the main monitor getting an animation when turing the 2end monitor: So when you turn the second monitor from the win + p list and choose extend the main monitor gets an animation were it freezes and get smaller than back to normal. how can I disable that and thank you!...
  10. How Do I Disable WIFI Auto Connect?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Disable WIFI Auto Connect?: [ATTACH] Connect automatically is not selected, but Windows still connects to the WIFI on startup. How do I disable the WIFI auto connect when its not selected?...