Windows 10: How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar?

Discus and support How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a pretty quick and simple question. How do I disable the icon in the green box in the image below? [img] (I'm sure there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, Apr 19, 2020.

1. pepanee Win User

How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar?

Hello, I have a pretty quick and simple question.

How do I disable the icon in the green box in the image below?

How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar? [​IMG]

(I'm sure there is a simple tutorial on TenForums made by Shawn, but I cannot find it. Can someone please link me to it?)

Thanks so much!

:)

pepanee, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. How Do I Disable The Notification Icon From The Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Disable Notification Icon

2. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?: I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-icon-in-the-taskbar/5a659156-fb42-401f-99dc-47f381a4bc31
  3. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?: I've tried: settings>personalization>taskbar>select which icons appear on taskbar, but Microsoft one drive icon is not a choice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-one-drive-icon-in-the-taskbar/5a659156-fb42-401f-99dc-47f381a4bc31
  4. How do I get the one drive icon in the taskbar notification area?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  6. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  7. How do I disable taskbar colors/notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable taskbar colors/notifications?: Hi all! How do I disable the rainbow rave in my taskbar whenever a program wants to show me something? I'm fine with taskbar pop-ups, just not this blinking color changing thing that's happening. Thank you! submitted by /u/xxwerdxx [link] [comments]...
  8. How do I disable chrome notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...
  9. How to disable a icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable a icon in taskbar: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet How do I remove that one? It shows my two hard drives which are never going to be removed while the computer is on. 56809
  10. how do I kick notifications icon from tray

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I kick notifications icon from tray: How do I get rid of notifications icon from the tray? I set all notifications to "off" thank you 67071