Windows 10: How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

Discus and support How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Laptop is brand new, and it seems to have the same old pinch zoom problem I had with my last HP laptop. But there was a place to turn it off in Win 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/eaglerock2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

Laptop is brand new, and it seems to have the same old pinch zoom problem I had with my last HP laptop. But there was a place to turn it off in Win 10, but now there's practically nothing for touchpad settings. Nothing about pinch zoom at all.

I called HP support but all I got was the virtual assistant and it did not understand anything I typed in.

It's driving me crazy and I have to use a mouse to get anything done. Anyone??

submitted by /u/eaglerock2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/eaglerock2, Oct 29, 2019

2. Pinch and Zoom keep resetting on HP Pavilion 15-ab045sa

Product Name: HP Pavilion 15-ab045sa 15.6
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am getting really annoyed! in Mouse and touchpad settings I don't want pinch and zoom enabled! So I disable it only to find out when I restart the computer, it has enabled itself again. I hate it as I keep rezing my desktop icons because of pinch and zoom. Does anyone know how to solve this please?*Mad

I saved a profile for my Mouse and Touchpad settings. But it still loads the default settings, that has pinch and zoom enabled. I have to Manually load my settings. Come on HP! Not good enough!!!

hollyoaks777, Oct 29, 2019
  3. ahmetkrom Win User
    touchpad zoom disabling

I have an assus x555b laptop. how do I disable touchpad pinch and zoom feature

ahmetkrom, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Josie23 Win User

How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop? [​IMG]

Josie23, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop?

1. How do I disable the random touchpad zooming on my HP Pavilion laptop? - Similar Threads - disable random touchpad

2. How do I disable the requirement for a password each time I open my HP Pavilion Laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the requirement for a password each time I open my HP Pavilion Laptop...: This is my home laptop, and I am the only user. I guess when it was setup it asked for a password, and I obliged. Now it has changed to requiring me to change the passcode every so often, and it will not allow me to use previous passcodes. I have tried to disable this, and...
  3. How do I fix my HP laptops touchpad?

How do I fix my HP laptops touchpad?: I have an issue with my hp laptop elitebook x360 , the touchpad isn't working and the caplock key works fine but its light is never turned off even when the laptop is shut down. I tried reseting the system, updating the driver , enabling touchpad everything!!! I hope someone...
  4. How do I fix my HP laptops touchpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my HP laptops touchpad?: I have an issue with my hp laptop elitebook x360 , the touchpad isn't working and the caplock key works fine but its light is never turned off even when the laptop is shut down. I tried reseting the system, updating the driver , enabling touchpad everything!!! I hope someone...
  5. How do I fix my HP laptops touchpad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Disable touchpad on HP Pavilion with Windows 10

Disable touchpad on HP Pavilion with Windows 10: I prefer to use an external mouse and need to disable my touchpad. I had it disabled before, but then we downloaded a system update and the laptop crashed. My husband had to reinstall everything, and when he was done the touchpad was enabled again. We cannot find a place...
  7. Disable touchpad zoom

Disable touchpad zoom: how do I disable ANNOYING touchpad zoom on windows 10 Elan touchpad? Previously posted instructions are not applicable. There is NO "device settings" tab in either additional mouse or touchpad option and thus, no "pinch zoom" option....
  8. How do I disable the touchpad on my Lenovo laptop?

How do I disable the touchpad on my Lenovo laptop?: The text began to jump so I lowered the sensitivity on the touchpad to low. This helped a little but there is still some jumping when I type. Going to settings shows that the touchpad is enabled but I cannnot find any way to uncheck the box. I use a wireless mouse and am...
  9. how to disable zoom on my touchpad

how to disable zoom on my touchpad: how do I disable zoom on my touchpad? ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-zoom-on-my-touchpad/c877d472-5454-4c80-9a79-11981a5592bf
  10. how do I text on my HP Pavilion

how do I text on my HP Pavilion: text on computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-text-on-my-hp-pavilion/027622fe-2608-4668-99b5-4b06a3ad5c81