Windows 10: How do I disable the screen time request e-mails?

Discus and support How do I disable the screen time request e-mails? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have started using the Family Safety app on my phone to manage screen time for the kids. It works great. Now I want to disable the e-mail that my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mandy Amos, Oct 11, 2020.

1. How do I disable the screen time request e-mails?

I have started using the Family Safety app on my phone to manage screen time for the kids. It works great. Now I want to disable the e-mail that my wife and I get every time one of the kids requests more time. We have four kids who use the computer and each of them will make several requests or more each day. Now that we have the app, the e-mails are totally redundant. What setting do we need to fix so those e-mails are no longer sent.

Thanks!

M

:)

Mandy Amos, Oct 11, 2020
  2. HHHHH6 Win User

how to stop e mail popups on other screens

I was using the gear on e mail, (it did not work) so I went to big long WINDOWS list on left, and found SYSTEM per your suggestion, and this time it worked. Thankyou so much. I also disabled probably some other things. But no more popup notifications about
    e mail while on other sites.

HHHHH6, Oct 11, 2020
  3. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Oct 11, 2020
  4. Hitman Win User

How do I disable the screen time request e-mails?

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable the screen time request e-mails?

1. How do I disable the screen time request e-mails? - Similar Threads - disable screen request

2. how do I disable a+w+e shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I disable a+w+e shortcut?: When I press a, w, and e at the same time, it almost always opens up the files. This is really annoying. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-awe-shortcut/3cae6da7-1ad7-43c5-9ba6-c3cc9af77528
  3. how do I disable a+w+e shortcut?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I disable a+w+e shortcut?: When I press a, w, and e at the same time, it almost always opens up the files. This is really annoying. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-awe-shortcut/3cae6da7-1ad7-43c5-9ba6-c3cc9af77528
  4. How do I disable screen time as an admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable screen time as an admin?: I've had this account since I was a minor but as I'm now an adult and the admin of the account how exactly do I get rid of the limit for screen time. I had myself removed from the original family and am now the admin of the account and there's no-one else on the account...
  5. How do I disable screen time as an admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable screen time as an admin?: I've had this account since I was a minor but as I'm now an adult and the admin of the account how exactly do I get rid of the limit for screen time. I had myself removed from the original family and am now the admin of the account and there's no-one else on the account...
  6. Not able to reply to e-mails and not getting income e-mails on time or Ever!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to reply to e-mails and not getting income e-mails on time or Ever!: Ok, everything was working fine up to about the early part of December 2020. I had two computers, two phones and a tablet which were getting and send e-mail ok. I have tried since then and now to get that syncing back. No luck. I had read you're "We couldn't access...
  7. E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    E-mail address that 'request for extra screen time' goes to is incorrect.: Somehow I messed something up when setting up Microsoft Family. My child's requests are being sent to my old g-mail account. I want them to go to my current outlook.com account. For the life of me, I cannot find where that setting is. Any advice is appreciated....
  8. How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails?: How do I delete all of my deleted e-mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-all-of-my-deleted-e-mails/8743a9ef-771c-4aa6-bcec-0ea7467f03fe"
  9. How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment

How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment: I need help with a scanned document that I need to E-Mail but I don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document-and-e-mail-it-as-an/83fcb1ee-cf9b-419f-9afc-94677fe743db
  10. How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment

How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment: How do I scan a document and E-Mail it as an attachment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-document-and-e-mail-it-as-an/fdf10f3a-d151-435e-a7b3-cbe209e89ab1