Windows 10: How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader???

Discus and support How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader??? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi 10 is a lot better than 8,8.1,7 or Vista even XP What troubles are you having with 10 or is it just Edge Browser you are having trouble with I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mediaman09, Sep 13, 2015.

1. How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader???

Which soft do you use to open pdf? I using Foxit Reader *Smile

chumeodihia, Jun 28, 2016

2. Edge or Word 2016
    Or even one Note 2016
    They all open PDF ok
    Used to have to use Open Office to be able to read PDF File

hTconeM9user, Jun 28, 2016
  3. I tried to open pdf by office2016 but it takes more time than foxit reader because it have to convert pdf.. *Biggrin

How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader??? [​IMG]

chumeodihia, Jun 28, 2016
  4. How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader???

Sorry but I don't get what you show.
    It goes straight in with no converting at all

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader???

1. How do I disable the useless Edge PDF Reader??? - Similar Threads - disable useless Edge

2. How do I disable edge updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable edge updates: I keep deleting edge but somehow it keeps coming back is there a toggle for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-edge-updates/ec2601d5-f38e-4dd6-965f-70999610ee83
  3. Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap for PDF reader in Microsoft Edge: Over the course of last year, we worked hard on building a powerful PDF reader that offers compatibility, reliability, and security for you and your organization. The feedback we received from you from the Edge Insider builds has been really encouraging, and here are some...
  4. How do I restore ink on an edge pdf?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I restore ink on an edge pdf?: So I used edge to annotate a pdf but then my computer crashed and none of the ink is there when I reopen the file. Is there any way to restore it? I really don't want to have to redo everything. submitted by /u/9FishLegs [link] [comments]...
  5. Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative

Microsoft Edge PDF reader alternative: Hello, I have this issue I am having trouble with. I have a Microsoft surface. My surface got updated this morning. Before then, I could read all the pdf-s in Microsoft Edge application by moving the pages with my finger and then annotating/taking notes with my electronic...
  6. Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default PDF reader keeps switching to Edge: I have a computer in my organization that keeps switching the default PDF reader to Edge. We have wiped the profile and rebuilt it, replaced the laptop with a new fresh image to no avail. The users default PDF reader keeps switching from Adobe DC Pro to Edge. We do not...
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  9. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...
  10. How to use Adobe Reader to open PDF's instead of Edge

How to use Adobe Reader to open PDF's instead of Edge: I open a lot of manuals and Edge is so basic. It shows nothing from introduction to index just the manual. I used to be able to go to the index and find the specific part of the manual I need. Has Microsoft blocked this. REO 16350