Windows 10: How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window

Discus and support How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window in the latest Windows update ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NikitaGileff, Jun 24, 2021.

1. How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window

How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window in the latest Windows update ??

:)

NikitaGileff, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Donna Men Win User

annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Jun 24, 2021
  3. ranjit Win User
    annoying pop up

How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window [​IMG]

i constantly get this pop up every 15-20 minutes. i checked in the installed programs but it is not showing. i tried to stop the service (disable) but it is not showing in list of services. please help me un-install it. I am sure that it is related to O.S as this pop up comes as i use different programs (in the above case it is opera browser)

ranjit, Jun 24, 2021
  4. vivski Win User

How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window

Very annoying pop-up

I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too.

How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window [​IMG]

It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so should be in Ease of Access, but I cannot see where the option to kill it resides.

I hope someone can suggest a solution before I throw something at the screen.

vivski, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window

1. How do I disable the very annoying Microsoft news pop up window - Similar Threads - disable very annoying

2. How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?: How do I disable the Microsoft news popup in the latest Windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-microsoft-news-popup/78264e3d-afb6-4eb1-a5e4-00605eea6019
  3. How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?: How do I disable the Microsoft news popup in the latest Windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-microsoft-news-popup/78264e3d-afb6-4eb1-a5e4-00605eea6019
  4. How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Annoying Microsoft News Window keeps popping up and blocking my screen! How to get rid of it?

Annoying Microsoft News Window keeps popping up and blocking my screen! How to get rid of it?: Just in the last few weeks, I am plagued by this large black box called Microsoft News or something that pops up on the right side of my screen, taking up half my screen and blocking whatever I am viewing or working on. When I scroll through it, there are news and weather...
  6. Need help disabling annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help disabling annoying pop-up: I am currently using Windows 10 and I keep having this pop up on the side. It's a grey box and it makes the windows chime whenever it comes up. It opens up usually when I open a new browser or tab. It says Virus & threat protection Threats found Windows Defender Antivirus...
  7. How can I disable this annoying pop-up from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I disable this annoying pop-up from Microsoft: Windows 10 Home ver. 1903 Frequently, when playing an online game, I get the pop-up in the picture below, sometimes, at very very inopportune times. Such as when the swing meter is coming "down" on an eagle putt. The pop up blocks the entire right side of my screen, and that...
  8. How to disable annoying pop up?

How to disable annoying pop up?: Hi. Every time I want to download something from BBC iPlayer I get this really annoying pop up - [ATTACH] It's only recently started appearing and is still there even when I click to open the app so I then need to click the cancel button. How can I disable it?...
  9. Very annoying pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very annoying pop-up: I keep seeing this very annoying pop-up but cannot work out how to stop it. It often pops up in Wordpad or Word, and in other places too. [img] It looks as if it is for people to write on with a tablet pen and Windows then interprets the handwriting to produce text, so...
  10. How do I disable this HP pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable this HP pop-up: Hello All I recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop and every time I log in I get the attached pop up, is there a way to disable the message so it doesn't come up again? 103876

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows latest news pop up

2. windows 10 news screen keeps popping up