Windows 10: How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy

Discus and support How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Well, I am kinda an audio guy, I also am busy with an IT course so I should be able to fix this, but somehow I cant find the setting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notagunfreak123, Dec 31, 2019.

1. How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy

How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy zSJa73RirVQ8AOIuqysIRVAQ_2XV3DUTMU1BMrSWz2I.jpg

Well, I am kinda an audio guy, I also am busy with an IT course so I should be able to fix this, but somehow I cant find the setting to turn this S%it of. This screen comes up whenever I change the volume and if I hover over it with the mouse the sound notification bar resets and takes like 3 second to disappear... How do I get this annoying thing away.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

I added the red circle to highlight the problem.

submitted by /u/notagunfreak123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/notagunfreak123, Dec 31, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy :p

cadaveca, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy

Confusing and Annoying sound

Hi Clara,

It is possible that you received the error message USB Device not recognized due to unstable/corrupt USB driver or Windows may be missing other important updates hardware or software issues. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What specific task are you trying to do when you received the error USB device not recognized?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, if you just keep getting a notification and you want to turn it off, I suggest that you follow these steps:

• Type Notifications and actions settings in Cortana/search bar.
    • Under Notifications, disable Get notifications from apps and other senders.

If you're not referring to notifications, I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot error: USB Device not recognized
    when you try to access a USB external hard drive.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy

1. How do I disable this annoying sound screen thingy - Similar Threads - disable annoying sound

2. how do i uninstall/disable this annoying garbage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do i uninstall/disable this annoying garbage?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h8m8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v6df0h/how_do_i_uninstalldisable_this_annoying_garbage/
  3. How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?: I have had this weird thing show up on the bottom telling me the following: 10 files, Disk free space: 48.3GB And then Computer on the right corner.I will circle it in red with what I am talking about, this is very confusing and I don't know where to begin with fixing this....
  4. How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?: I have had this weird thing show up on the bottom telling me the following: 10 files, Disk free space: 48.3GB And then Computer on the right corner.I will circle it in red with what I am talking about, this is very confusing and I don't know where to begin with fixing this....
  5. How Do I Fix This File Explorer Thingy On The Bottom?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I disable this split screen choice preview thingy? And how do I make the taskbar...

How do I disable this split screen choice preview thingy? And how do I make the taskbar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AngryOldLady [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/letjja/how_do_i_disable_this_split_screen_choice_preview/
  7. How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?

How do I turn off this annoying Bluetooth sound effect?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/googleback [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ir1n0w/how_do_i_turn_off_this_annoying_bluetooth_sound/
  8. How do you disable the webcam in use icon thingy?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you disable the webcam in use icon thingy?: Well a feature of 10 I don't need but can't find a removal process for is that icon (that pops up the top middle of the screen when say a web page needs your webcam) of the app using the webcams icon next to a white picture of a camera... Considering it's an always on top...
  9. Microsoft Edge: How to disable annoying Nag Screen?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: How to disable annoying Nag Screen?: I have updated to Windows 10. I didn't like Microsoft Edge (I use the favourites bar a lot for basic navigation, and it doesn't work very well in Edge - Folders cannot be added, titles cannot be edited etc...), so I reverted back to IE11, and made this my default. Now every...
  10. How do I disable this annoying always-on-top taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable this annoying always-on-top taskbar?: Hello! So, my Taskbar for quite some time already been acting up, appearing on top on many of applications I am running. It even gets in the way of fullscreen videogames, and that is what absolutely irks me off. For example I've been playing Unreal Tournament 2004 (Steam...