Windows 10: How do I disable this blue banner in the middle of my screen as a notification time warning?

Discus and support How do I disable this blue banner in the middle of my screen as a notification time warning? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am a member in the family. My father is the organizer and he needs to know how to disable this in order for it to help me. I am fimiliar with the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Raidon Y., Aug 8, 2020.

1. Raidon Y. Win User

How do I disable this blue banner in the middle of my screen as a notification time warning?

I am a member in the family. My father is the organizer and he needs to know how to disable this in order for it to help me. I am fimiliar with the screen time limits but I am concerned with me when I hit a certain time for an example 15 or 2 minutes a blue banner or bar in the middle of my screen will pop up which distracts me from my games which makes ke lose tons of games frequently and I was wondering how I could disable these warnings for how much time I have left.

:)

Raidon Y., Aug 8, 2020
  2. drugo Win User

how can i re-enable the notification banner of my antivirus ?

Hi
    somedays ago , i disabled the notification banner for my antivirus
    at every virus signature updates , i got a notificaition banner

well in the preferences-> notification ->i disabled it for my antivirus

today i wanted to re-enable but there is no more in the list of the application

how can i do it?
    thanks

drugo, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Mibafe Win User
    Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?

Hi all,

I would very much like for my Microsoft Teams notifications to pop up in the middle of the screen and not at the right bottom corner like all Notification Center banners. I receive important messages, often urgent ones via Teams but I sometimes miss the
    notification banner and then the change in icon appearance doesn't seem to catch my eye at all. Is there a way to have the Microsoft Teams notifications appear more visibly or to configure them so that they will not disappear from the screen until I personally
    close them? Thanks a lot in advance for your assistance!

Mibafe, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Raidon Y. Win User

How do I disable this blue banner in the middle of my screen as a notification time warning?

How do I turn off Screen Time Notification on Windows 10?

I am a member in the family. My fsther is the organizer and he needs to know how to disable this in order for it to help me. I am fimiliar with the screen time limits but I am concerned with me when I hit a certain time for an example 15 or 2 minutes a
    blue banner or bar in the middle of my screen will pop up which distracts me from my games which makes ke lose tons of games frequently and I was wondering how I could disable these warnings for how much time I have left.

Raidon Y., Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I disable this blue banner in the middle of my screen as a notification time warning? - Similar Threads - disable blue banner

2. How do I disable screen time as an admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable screen time as an admin?: I've had this account since I was a minor but as I'm now an adult and the admin of the account how exactly do I get rid of the limit for screen time. I had myself removed from the original family and am now the admin of the account and there's no-one else on the account...
  3. How do I disable screen time as an admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable screen time as an admin?: I've had this account since I was a minor but as I'm now an adult and the admin of the account how exactly do I get rid of the limit for screen time. I had myself removed from the original family and am now the admin of the account and there's no-one else on the account...
  4. How do I disable Administrator notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I disable Administrator notifications?: It's not every file but it's still common enough to get a bit annoying as I'm the only one who uses this computer. How do I disable these notifications? 178831
  5. How to change notification banner

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change notification banner: My app notification banner looks like this [ATTACH] How do I change it to look like this [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-notification-banner/559b5c96-7c47-467f-aead-f4898979f07b
  6. Notifications banners

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications banners: Two days ago I ran an upgrade and update from my Dell laptop and lost a couple of files which have since returned to normal, but I seem to have lost the notifications banners in Action Centre. I'm running windows 10 and google chrome is my browser. I'm not at all technically...
  7. How do I disable chrome notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable chrome notifications?: My school laptop prevents me from entering chrome settings and I can use Windows settings, but searching for different settings doesn’t work. How can I stop chrome from sending notifications in the bottom right? submitted by /u/_chairsama [link] [comments]...
  8. Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?

Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?: Hi all, I would very much like for my Microsoft Teams notifications to pop up in the middle of the screen and not at the right bottom corner like all Notification Center banners. I receive important messages, often urgent ones via Teams but I sometimes miss the...
  9. How do I disable music banner?

How do I disable music banner?: Hi, I wanted to know if there's any way I could disable the music banner thats keep showing when I play or pause the songs on the top left corner on the screen. It gets really annoying when I'm scrolling through songs and those banners aren't going away blocking whatever...
  10. Notifications in middle of screen

Notifications in middle of screen: Hi, my notifications keep popping up in the middle of the screen. I understand this probably has something to do with change in resolution every time I connect an external monitor. My suggestion is that since external monitors aren't going away any time soon, is there perhaps...