Windows 10: How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

Discus and support How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlecLienhard [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlecLienhard, Nov 21, 2020.

1. How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

/u/AlecLienhard, Nov 21, 2020
  2. JohnDubya Win User

How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Nov 21, 2020
  3. relwood Win User
    Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, Nov 21, 2020
  4. How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

The below does not disable CAPS LOCK; instead it converts CAPS LOCK into SHIFT LOCK.

• Right-click Start
    • Choose Control Panel.
    • Under Clock, Language and Region, choose
      Change input methods.
    • On the left, choose
      Advanced Settings.
    • Near the bottom, click on
      Change language bar hot keys (this is a blue link)
    • On the Advanced Key Settings tab, select Press the Shift key
      radio button.
    • Click OK, then Save
    After this change:

• You press the CAPS LOCK key puts the keyboard in all-caps mode
    • You press the SHIFT key to turn off CAPS LOCK and exit all-caps mode.
      • Note that pressing CAPS LOCK again
        will not turn off CAPS LOCK; only by pressing either SHIFT key will CAPS LOCK turn off.
    This is similar behavior to how the SHIFT LOCK key works on typewriters.

blackeneth, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

1. How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable caps lock

2. How do I disable the caps lock and num lock notification/ indicator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the caps lock and num lock notification/ indicator?: I already tried disabling unnecessary animations, but didnt work, I've seen a solution but, it appeared to be outdated, I'm using windows 11 btw, incase if you give me a windows 10 solution. It is really distracting and I need a solution as quick as possible....
  3. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  4. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

How do I disabled the caps locks notification?: I have been using computers for about 15 years now and have needed a notification to pop up on my screen to inform me that the caps lock has been turned on or off. After all, they do have a light on your keyboard for that and I already know when it's active because I pushed...
  5. How do I disabled the caps locks notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  7. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  8. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  9. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  10. How to disable, Caps Lock notification