Windows 10: How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

Discus and support How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AlecLienhard [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlecLienhard, Nov 21, 2020.

1. How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

/u/AlecLienhard, Nov 21, 2020
  2. JohnDubya Win User

How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Nov 21, 2020
  3. relwood Win User
    Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, Nov 21, 2020
  4. How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

The below does not disable CAPS LOCK; instead it converts CAPS LOCK into SHIFT LOCK.

• Right-click Start
    • Choose Control Panel.
    • Under Clock, Language and Region, choose
      Change input methods.
    • On the left, choose
      Advanced Settings.
    • Near the bottom, click on
      Change language bar hot keys (this is a blue link)
    • On the Advanced Key Settings tab, select Press the Shift key
      radio button.
    • Click OK, then Save
    After this change:

• You press the CAPS LOCK key puts the keyboard in all-caps mode
    • You press the SHIFT key to turn off CAPS LOCK and exit all-caps mode.
      • Note that pressing CAPS LOCK again
        will not turn off CAPS LOCK; only by pressing either SHIFT key will CAPS LOCK turn off.
    This is similar behavior to how the SHIFT LOCK key works on typewriters.

blackeneth, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10

1. How do i disable this caps lock notification on windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable caps lock

2. How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I turn off the Caps Lock Notification?: I just bought a new Dell with Windows 10 Pro. It has this annoying feature of popping up a caps lock notification no matter what program I'm using. I tried using these directions I found on how to turn it off, but I don't see a screen configuration tab at the end of these...
  3. How do I take off the notification of the caps lock off?

How do I take off the notification of the caps lock off?: [ATTACH] I'd like to know!!! Please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-take-off-the-notification-of-the-caps/6fbba37f-602e-44ab-936e-0ab36208cb65
  4. How do I disable the Caps Lock indicator?

How do I disable the Caps Lock indicator?: How do I turn off the Caps Lock indicator that keeps popping up near the top left corner of my screen? This has never popped up before until today. I was trying to click a series of keys on the left side of my keyboard which may have triggered this because I noticed the...
  5. How do I turn off The on screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I turn off The on screen caps lock notification?: I have a Lenovo legion Y720 gaming laptop and every time I hit caps lock it gives me an on screen notification that the caps lock is toggle which is annoying, especially for gaming. I’ve tried so many settings from researching online with no fix. Any solutions would be...
  6. How do i disable caps lock notificator "abc" "ABC" when pressing caps lock? LENOVO LAPTOP W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i disable caps lock notificator "abc" "ABC" when pressing caps lock? LENOVO LAPTOP W10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/taiBM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frlzeh/how_do_i_disable_caps_lock_notificator_abc_abc/
  7. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i dont use any weird bluetooth app nor I have the "on screen display tab" showing in "display adapter properties". I have done...
  8. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Hi! I have problem that every time I press CAPS LOCK then there pops up a notification. How do I remove it? I have windows 10 pro and latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification/091d262e-3374-48f9-b647-1b085c30093d
  9. How do I disable caps lock icon on screen?

How do I disable caps lock icon on screen?: Hello, everytime I press Caps Lock, an indicator pops up with the letter big A and an small a inside a lock on the screen. I've turned this off just some 6-7 months ago but after resetting my computer, this has started again and I look forward for answers and help. Cheers....
  10. How can I disable caps lock in Windows 10

How can I disable caps lock in Windows 10: How can I disable caps lock in Windows 10 the old regedit for 8.1 doesn't seem to work? 11464