Windows 10: how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?

Discus and support how do i disable this drawing to text box thing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have a wacom tablet, and this started happening today :-/ i checked the setting under pen and touch, and the wacome under control panel, but didnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by khuntington, Aug 10, 2015.

1. how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?

i have a wacom tablet, and this started happening today :-/ i checked the setting under pen and touch, and the wacome under control panel, but didnt see anything worth while...

how do i disable this drawing to text box thing? [​IMG]

:)

khuntington, Aug 10, 2015

2. How can I select and edit text in a saved paint file

Sorry, you can't. The text in a picture is part of the picture and cannot be edited separately.

Frederik Long, Aug 10, 2015
  3. How can I select and edit text in a saved paint file

How can I select and edit text in a saved paint file? Drawing a box and hitting delete erases the photo

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RobertDavies_RLDJr, Aug 10, 2015
  4. how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?

khuntington, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

how do i disable this drawing to text box thing?

1. how do i disable this drawing to text box thing? - Similar Threads - disable drawing text

2. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?: Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i drawing. i just want to know how to disable it. thank you....
  3. How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i disable pencil icon when i drawing?: Hello. i just have some problems. when i drawing. the pencil icon always appears. and i dont know how to disable it. because its very annoying when i drawing. i just want to know how to disable it. thank you....
  4. How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted. Please help if you can and...
  5. How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.

How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted. Please help if you can and...
  6. How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to disable drawing canvas in mail.

How to disable drawing canvas in mail.: Windows 10 email, when I click to paste Drawing Canvas appears and I can not paste. How to disable drawing canvas in mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-drawing-canvas-in-mail/221720e4-d0dc-47fe-838d-6452e2904beb
  8. How to draw boxes and circles

How to draw boxes and circles: This has to be the easiest question you will see. Im trying to track my lottery wins and losses and im trying to draw boxes and circles around the numbers. But when i go to draw a box or circle and drag it to where i want it, the lines outside the box goes away. I use the...
  9. Is there a way to disable this text box that keeps appearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to disable this text box that keeps appearing?: So this text box appears whenever i am using the Korean setting on my keyboard, it prevents me from actually typing and i cannot seem to find a way to disable it, any advice? [ATTACH]...
  10. How do I draw on photos?

How do I draw on photos?: I have just opened photos from the apps in the start screen and a window came up telling me about editing and drawing on photos and something else that I can't remember. I couldn't find any link to this in Photos so how do I draw on photos please? The window telling me about...