Windows 10: How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10

Discus and support How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I keep getting this popup everytime I start my computer and sometimes it even popups when im just using it and its really annoying me. I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EthanN44, Mar 27, 2020.

1. EthanN44 Win User
  2. monim1 Win User

Tweaktown popup to disable adblocker?

Using adblocker is the simplest way but if the site urges to disable the adblocker, then I block the popups

monim1, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2020
  4. How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10

Jsssssssss, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10

1. How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable popup keep

2. How do I disable Caps message popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable Caps message popup?: Every time I click Caps Lock, it pops a message that reads "Caps Lock On"/"Caps Lock Off", I tried following the instructions on a few similar questions From other users but couldn't find any solution to disable it. It's quite distracting and mainly covers up the...
  3. How do I disable Caps message popup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Caps message popup?: Every time I click Caps Lock, it pops a message that reads "Caps Lock On"/"Caps Lock Off", I tried following the instructions on a few similar questions From other users but couldn't find any solution to disable it. It's quite distracting and mainly covers up the...
  4. How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?: How do I disable the Microsoft news popup in the latest Windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-microsoft-news-popup/78264e3d-afb6-4eb1-a5e4-00605eea6019
  5. How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?: How do I disable the Microsoft news popup in the latest Windows update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-the-microsoft-news-popup/78264e3d-afb6-4eb1-a5e4-00605eea6019
  6. How do I disable the Microsoft news popup?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I disable this popup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I disable this popup: Win 10 Pro See image below. When I shut down/boot several other things, this popup appears, some may find it useful I find it annoying. I still want to carry out the action but not having to confirm it each and every time. 178651
  8. How do I disable "How to get help in Windows 10" popup?

in Cortana
    How do I disable "How to get help in Windows 10" popup?: Guys, how do I disable this popup? I'd rather get help in my Windows 7 computer, and not any Windows 10 computers. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-how-to-get-help-in-windows-10/4bf12c6a-47b7-4707-9527-bf0361307a27
  9. How do I disable "Welcome to Windows" popup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable "Welcome to Windows" popup?: Specifically after installation when the OS starts up for the first time. Every time I install Windows, I get a stupid popup presumably from Edge that babbles stuff about "Welcome to the best Windows ever". I guess I need registry settings for this. 121012
  10. Why do I keep getting this security update popup?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I keep getting this security update popup?: Today, whenever I leave my computer, I will come back to find a popup that says, "Your device needs the latest security updates", and "Microsoft cannot install the latest security updates unless you update to the latest version of Windows" or something like that. Even if I...