Windows 10: How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

Discus and support How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/newaccount1000000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/newaccount1000000, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

/u/newaccount1000000, Jun 30, 2020

2. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large thumbnail of whatever I have opened. How do I get rid of that pane?

Thank you.

Windows 10 Home
    Version 1903

therealsimpsons, Jun 30, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Jun 30, 2020
  4. DeniseJM Win User

How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer?

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left
    How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my... 93532192-24fe-4957-b8d1-b9798e9282a1?upload=true.jpg

side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer?

DeniseJM, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

1. How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my... - Similar Threads - disable weird excessively

2. How do I disable swipe right for Task View?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disable swipe right for Task View?: Half the time I move my mouse Task View pops up. I do not want to use Task View. Ever. It does nothing for me but waste my time. How do I disable it? I've tried disabling the group policy and editing the registry, yet it still happens:...
  3. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?: Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large thumbnail of whatever I have opened. How do I get rid of that pane? Thank you. Windows 10 Home Version 1903 144001
  4. How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get all the open tabs to be on the right side of the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aangsbison [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dom9qh/how_do_i_get_all_the_open_tabs_to_be_on_the_right/
  5. How do I disable my touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable my touchpad: Since the update, my touchpad settings are gone. The only option I have is to lower my sensitivity. I try clicking on Precision touchpad settings but it always takes me to the basic settings. Before the update I had my touchpad disabled because it drives me nuts when I am...
  6. mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?: Hello I have found , that incredible 4GB of space are used by "FeedbackHub" When I want to delete them, but it's warning me, that some files I want to delete (like "boot..."-something) could be needed by the system to start. - Can I delete them? (If yes why this warning...
  7. How Do I Split a Large File no My Device?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Split a Large File no My Device?: I want to download a large file (a torrent) about 110gb to my phone that I will transfer to my laptop. But my phone only has 32gb of space. Is there a way I can split up the torrent into parts on my phone? If so how? 127795
  8. how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer?: how do I open photos or files side by side on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side/6bfc7df5-d99d-453b-8df6-37575dd1cc89"
  9. How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of...: How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left[ATTACH] side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-all-of-my-hard-drives-listed-on-the/b3ac26a5-648d-4ddd-83dd-c93137f3c916
  10. Excessively Large System Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Excessively Large System Files: I have two excessively large system files located in C:\Windows\: {2FD0AD83-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} {2FD0AD87-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} The first is 43.4 GB and the second is 26.6 GB. Together, they constitute 30% of my total disk usage or over 42% if you...