Windows 10: How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

Discus and support How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/newaccount1000000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/newaccount1000000, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

/u/newaccount1000000, Jun 30, 2020

2. How do I get rid of the window pane on the right side of the screen?

Whenever I open My Documents folder and then open a document or picture or video, there is always a pane on the right side of the screen with a large thumbnail of whatever I have opened. How do I get rid of that pane?

Thank you.

Windows 10 Home
    Version 1903

therealsimpsons, Jun 30, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Which should I buy or is it a waste of money

k thx ket if you have a cpu stepping guide list it on my thread in overclocking

trt740, Jun 30, 2020
  4. DeniseJM Win User

How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer?

How do I get all of my hard drives listed on the left
    How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my... 93532192-24fe-4957-b8d1-b9798e9282a1?upload=true.jpg

side as well as the right side of Windows Explorer?

DeniseJM, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my...

1. How do I disable this weird and excessively large waste of space on the right side of my... - Similar Threads - disable weird excessively

2. How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of what is on the right side of my screen?: There is a letter b which looks like comic strip dialogue. Below it is a mirror, a picnic basket, two chess pieces, a tree and some other stuff and "settings" in the lower right corner....
  3. Space between screen and icons on the right side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Space between screen and icons on the right side: I've been looking for quite some time, but I can't find anything. I would like to know why the space between the edge of the screen and the icons on the desktop is different on both sides, and how to keep one fixed. I am very picky about this kind of issues and I don't like...
  4. Space between screen and icons on the right side

Space between screen and icons on the right side: I've been looking for quite some time, but I can't find anything. I would like to know why the space between the edge of the screen and the icons on the desktop is different on both sides, and how to keep one fixed. I am very picky about this kind of issues and I don't like...
  5. What is that crap on the right side of my search bar and how do I disable it? Thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is that crap on the right side of my search bar and how do I disable it? Thanks: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fernandollb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ubfuym/what_is_that_crap_on_the_right_side_of_my_search/
  6. Excess white space when right-clicking

Excess white space when right-clicking: Annoying everyone, let me ask you! I just installed Windows 11 with an ISO file, reinstalled it many times but still got the phenomenon of right-clicking on that file with extra spaces, is there any way to fix it?...
  7. How do I remove the wasted space on the right side of a folder window.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove the wasted space on the right side of a folder window.: When I open a folder in Windows 10. It always opens a window that has a large mostly empty area to the right of the listed folder contents. This area contains a picture of a folder along with the some text indicating the number of items in the folder. The area is almost 100%...
  8. Right side of taskbar seem disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of taskbar seem disabled: Hey there, I must have clicked something and the right side of Taskbar seems inactive or locked. Let me better explain: - if I click the WiFi logo it does not open the list of networks as usual - if I click the Date does not open Calendar as usual - if I click...
  9. mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mydocuments/FeedbackHub large files (4GB) wasting space - can i delete them?: Hello I have found , that incredible 4GB of space are used by "FeedbackHub" When I want to delete them, but it's warning me, that some files I want to delete (like "boot..."-something) could be needed by the system to start. - Can I delete them? (If yes why this warning...
  10. Excessively Large System Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Excessively Large System Files: I have two excessively large system files located in C:\Windows\: {2FD0AD83-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} {2FD0AD87-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} The first is 43.4 GB and the second is 26.6 GB. Together, they constitute 30% of my total disk usage or over 42% if you...