Windows 10: How do I disable WinKey + Arrow preview?

Discus and support How do I disable WinKey + Arrow preview? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use the WinKey + Arrows to move or resize open windows to half of the screen (left or right side). It's always been quick and easy. However with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ChrisW, Sep 1, 2015.

1. ChrisW Win User

How do I disable WinKey + Arrow preview?

I use the WinKey + Arrows to move or resize open windows to half of the screen (left or right side). It's always been quick and easy. However with the upgrade to Windows 10, I now get a thumbnail of other windows that are open (in the picture provided - they are the two smaller windows on the right side).

I would really like to know if there is a way to disable this feature.

How do I disable WinKey + Arrow preview? [​IMG]

How do I disable WinKey + Arrow preview? [​IMG]

:)

ChrisW, Sep 1, 2015

2. How do I disable the sign-on screen in windows 10?

Open Windows Registry

Click the arrow next to Hkey_Local_Machine

Click the arrow next to Software

Scroll down and click the arrow next to Microsoft

Scroll down and click the arrow next to Windows NT

Click the arrow next to Current Version

Click on Winlogon (it is just beneath Windows in the list)

AutoAdminLogon is in the right pane (just beneath (Default) key)

Smittychat., Sep 1, 2015
  3. SG52 Win User
    How do I disable login password, netplwiz NOT WORKING! PLEASE HELP!

Thanks for replying! My screen is the same as the one you show me but it just says: " When PC wakes up from sleep" and it is highlighted in grey and cannot be changed so no options , if i click on the little down arrow next to " sleep" nothing happens!
    It is as if it has been programmed to remain unchangeable!

Any suggestions?

Cheers

SG52, Sep 1, 2015
  4. ChrisW Win User

Geez... Sorry... Cannot figure out how to delete the larger picture. I now have 3 pictures... SIGH! Sorry...

ChrisW, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I disable WinKey + Arrow preview? - Similar Threads - disable WinKey Arrow

2. How do I disable the task bar preview/thumbnail problem?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable the task bar preview/thumbnail problem?: This has only ever been a hindrance to me. This pop-up thumbnail is in the way. I have never used it and I now find it trips me up and slows down my work I am a keyboard person.I would prefer nothing ever pop up like that, the alt-tab function is way more efficient. I do not...
  3. How do I get rid of this arrow...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this arrow...: I'm not sure what's responsible for this arrow in File Explorer. I do know that when clicked it shows a list of the folders and files within it. It's annoying and I want to remove it. Can someone help me with this please? submitted by /u/CatFlier [link] [comments]...
  4. winkey

in Windows 10 Support
    winkey: How can I turn on the winkey key without changing myregistry? 164752
  5. How do I disable this app preview in the Task bar?

How do I disable this app preview in the Task bar?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Raised-Right [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ite90n/how_do_i_disable_this_app_preview_in_the_task_bar/
  6. How do I get rid of this arrow?

How do I get rid of this arrow?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pandorica00 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqndwg/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_arrow/
  7. Winkey + Left/Right arrow not working correctly

Winkey + Left/Right arrow not working correctly: When I press win+left arrow I expect current program to snap to the left side of the screen and after that I expect windows to show me all other programs so I can pin one to the right side of the screen. But the second part (show me all other programs so I can pin one to the...
  8. How to disable taskbar previews?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable taskbar previews?: hi, Im trying to disable the taskbar previews when hovering over them shown in the screenshot: [img] did some google research and people talk about disabling peek in the visual performance settings I unchecked peek there, restarted PC, yet on 2 different PC's with win 10...
  9. WinKey + I Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinKey + I Is Not Working: Hello. I pushed WinKey + I (shortcut) to go to the settings, but it is not working. Any help? Windows 10 Home Insider Preview (64-bit) 127801
  10. How do I remove the shortcut arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I remove the shortcut arrows: Using Win 10 single language home version. How do I remove the little shortcut arrows from the desktop icons? Tried the regedit tutorial creating new shell with file 29, but it just created little black boxes where the shortcut arrows were so I had to remove it. 36304

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win arrow preview disable