Windows 10: How do I disconnect Mail and other apps?

Discus and support How do I disconnect Mail and other apps? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Playing around with Windows 10 I set up my mail account in the Mail app. I don't like it and don't want to use it. How can I remove my settings from... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by linmix, Aug 11, 2015.

1. linmix Win User

How do I disconnect Mail and other apps?

Playing around with Windows 10 I set up my mail account in the Mail app. I don't like it and don't want to use it. How can I remove my settings from that app and remove it from the tiles I see when I click the windows button?

:)

linmix, Aug 11, 2015

2. Speaker Wont Connect to Device, Here is a possible reason

okay.... that makes sense, and I thought of that.

only I cant figure out how to disconnect the other device without removing it because it doesn't give me a disconnect option..... so how do I disconnect the other device?

kevingates13, Aug 11, 2015
  3. Entegy Win User
    How do I add birthdays and other annually occuring events to my calendar

You can check your OS version in Settings>about>more info. OS version should be 7.1 or higher to be up-to-date.

Give your contacts birthdays. This will generate a Birthday Calendar on Windows Live, which will then be synced to your phone in the Calendar app. You can assign any colour you want to this calendar.

Entegy, Aug 11, 2015
  4. How do I disconnect Mail and other apps?

Right click the tile and delete it!

...and there's THIS!

teachermark, Aug 11, 2015
  5. lewiedude Win User
    Mail hangs when launched from the icon. I need to remove the account, my main account, from Mail & Calendar from outside the app. How do I do that?

lewiedude, Aug 11, 2015
  6. linmix Win User
    hmmm, mail opened for me, but calendar just hangs and never opens *Sad
    Maybe it's related to the fact that Store doesn't update or install anything either as I explained here:
    Windows 10 Forums

linmix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I disconnect Mail and other apps?

1. How do I disconnect Mail and other apps? - Similar Threads - disconnect Mail apps

2. How do I log onto the mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log onto the mail app?: I am trying to log into the mail app. I pressed add account and added my account but then I am just back to the add an account. I then tried to press add an account in case it didn't register properly, but it says my account already exists. So, I can't log in, and I can't add...
  3. How do I log onto the mail app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I log onto the mail app?: I am trying to log into the mail app. I pressed add account and added my account but then I am just back to the add an account. I then tried to press add an account in case it didn't register properly, but it says my account already exists. So, I can't log in, and I can't add...
  4. How do I install the Mail App

How do I install the Mail App: Split from this thread. I bought Windows10. I upgraded from Windows8.1. I was looking to regain the email app i deleted in 8.1 in error. Windows10 has a mail app but I don’t have it in my apps. How do I obtain that app?...
  5. Microsoft Mail App - How Do I Stop Junk Mail?

Microsoft Mail App - How Do I Stop Junk Mail?: Hi guys, I get ~5 spam emails a day all from the same email address. I can't work out to get them automatically taken out of my inbox and put in the spam folder or directly deleted. Can it be done in the Windows 10 mail app. Thanks. Mike...
  6. How do I access mail app passwords?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I access mail app passwords?: I need to recover a gmail password, and its saved in the mail app cache. Is there a way to access that? I never made a secondary email, so I cant recover through google. Its on my iphone too, but same problem, cant access mail passwords. submitted by /u/Harmacc [link]...
  7. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...
  8. how do I remove mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I remove mail app: Problems with mail app and need to remove and reinstall it. Remove-AppxPackage in windows power shell does not work I get the message removal failed, contact your software vendor. I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10...
  9. Mail app. Some images display but others do not

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app. Some images display but others do not: Hi, I'm wondering why some e-mails display images where others do not. I can see all the images fine in Gmail on my browser. Here is a picture with the image displaying on Gmail on my browser and without the image displaying on the Mail App within Windows 10. Thank you....
  10. How do I create groups in the mail app?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I create groups in the mail app?: I understand that my "contacts" are now in an app called "People". I am using Google/Gmail to transfer all of my contacts to People, I also have several groups that I need to transfer or create to enable one email to go to several people in a group. How do I create groups...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disconnect email from windows