Windows 10: How do I disconnect my laptop's internal Bluetooth transmitter?

Discus and support How do I disconnect my laptop's internal Bluetooth transmitter? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to connect an external Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop (which has an internal Bluetooth transmitter). I'll want to disconnect the internal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I disconnect my laptop's internal Bluetooth transmitter?

I want to connect an external Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop (which has an internal Bluetooth transmitter). I'll want to disconnect the internal transmitter so I can use only the external Bluetooth transmitter. I don't want to physically remove the internal transmitter - just stop it from being utilized. How do I do this? Thank you......

:)

Nisko, Sep 2, 2020
  2. boyboyds Win User

Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

Hi,

I have non-wireless scanner. I want to make it Bluetooth enabled.
    Is there a Bluetooth port/transmitter/station that would sit between my scanner and my W10 laptop.....?
    I want to plug in the data cable from my scanner into this Bluetooth device, but the device would recognize the Bluetooth on my W10 laptop.
    Did not see anything on Amazon.
    Any suggestions.....?

Thank you,
    BBDS

boyboyds, Sep 2, 2020
  3. cereberus Win User
    Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

You can buy optical to bluetooth transmitters. Connecting optical out from tv will not mute tv speakers.

Bluetooth Transmitters, TaoTronics Bluetooth 4.1: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

cereberus, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

Do you mean data to and from Smart Phones?

Berton, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I disconnect my laptop's internal Bluetooth transmitter? - Similar Threads - disconnect laptop's internal

2. how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?: how do I connect my Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via the headphone jack? this is to test the functionality of my Bluetooth transmitter's connection to my earbuds for when I go on a flight. The Bluetooth transmitter in use is the Avantree relay and the earbuds are the...
  3. how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i connect my bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via headphone jack?: how do I connect my Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop via the headphone jack? this is to test the functionality of my Bluetooth transmitter's connection to my earbuds for when I go on a flight. The Bluetooth transmitter in use is the Avantree relay and the earbuds are the...
  4. How do I get my audio input to be my internal laptop microphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my audio input to be my internal laptop microphone?: Microsoft is by far the most frustrating and unhelpful company I have EVER had to deal with. Support pages are absoulotely usueless and there is absoloutley 0 way to connect with a representative on either messaging or call. All I need to know is why my internal built in...
  5. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  6. How do I disconnect a bluetooth device without disconnecting it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I disconnect a bluetooth device without disconnecting it?: I have a bluetooth speaker I wanna pair it with my phone, but I have to disconnect it from my computer to show up, but I wanna keep it on my computer for later use, so instead of removing the device from my computer’s bluetooth, how do I disconnect it or unpair it? (My...
  7. How do I disconnect my laptop's internal Bluetooth transmitter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I disconnect my laptop's internal Bluetooth transmitter?: I want to connect an external Bluetooth transmitter to my laptop (which has an internal Bluetooth transmitter). I'll want to disconnect the internal transmitter so I can use only the external Bluetooth transmitter. I don't want to physically remove the internal transmitter -...
  8. Bluetooth port/transmitter/station

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth port/transmitter/station: Hi, I have non-wireless scanner. I want to make it Bluetooth enabled. Is there a Bluetooth port/transmitter/station that would sit between my scanner and my W10 laptop.....? I want to plug in the data cable from my scanner into this Bluetooth device, but the device would...
  9. Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable: Hello, I have an unusual question regarding Bluetooth pairing. I purchased a Bluetooth transmitter to connect to my TV so I can connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV. This works fine and I can connect my Bluetooth headphones to the transmitter by pushing the paring...
  10. Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth dongle or transmitter?: It seems I cannot use Bluetooth with a new Soundbar and my smart TV as I had expected, but I understand I may be able to give the TV BT functionality with either a USB dongle or transmitter? So far the dongles I have viewed are for a PC, not a TV; and transmitters my have the...