Windows 10: How do I display c:\Program Files x86

Discus and support How do I display c:\Program Files x86 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I display c:\Program Files x86 in command prompt?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gegjr, May 14, 2020.

1. gegjr Win User

How do I display c:\Program Files x86

How do I display c:\Program Files x86 in command prompt?

:)

gegjr, May 14, 2020

2. Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'

Thank you for the response Anil Madilshetty. I attempted the steps you listed above and restarted my laptop on the "Safe Mode." I attempted the pathway for the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe,' but sadly I still have not been
    able to fix this issue, I continue to get the box error ever minute. The common answer for this error on Windows 7 is to delete any file with the word "ROCET" in the file, but I am unable to find that file on Windows 10. Is there perhaps another file name
    that is causing the error 'C:\Program Files (x86)\user extensions\cliente.exe'? Thank you for your response.

Al

AlbertGonzalez_932, May 14, 2020
  3. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 14, 2020
  4. How do I display c:\Program Files x86

Administartor rights lost in program file and program files x86

Hi Luca,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the files and folders on Program file and Program file x86, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you logged in as an administrator?
    • Is this issue specific only to the Programs file and Program file x86 folders?

Step 1: If you have logged-in as an administrator, I suggest you to follow the below steps to give permission for entire system, so that you can access the specific files.

• Right click on the folder and click on
      Properties
    • Click on Security tab and select the
      group\user name.
    • Click on Edit option and check the option
      Full control.
    • Click on Apply and then on
      Ok
      button.

Step 2: Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Right-click the C: Drive that you want to take ownership of, and then click
      Properties.
    • Click the Security tab, and then click
      OK on the Security message, if one appears.
    • Click Advanced, and then click the
      Owner tab.
    • In the Name list, click your user name,
      Administrator if you are logged in as Administrator, or click the
      Administrators group.

If you want to take ownership of the contents of that folder, click to select the
      Replace owner on subcontainers and objects check box.
    • Click OK.

• You may receive the following error message, where
      Folder is the name of the folder that you want to take ownership of:
      You do not have permission to read the co1ntents of directory Folder. Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you Full Control? All permissions will be replaced if you press
      Yes.
    6. Click Yes.

7. Click OK, and then reapply the permissions and security settings that you want for the folder and the folder contents.

Hope it helps. Try the above and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2020
Thema:

How do I display c:\Program Files x86

1. How do I display c:\Program Files x86 - Similar Threads - display Program Files

2. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  3. C:\Program Files x86

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\Program Files x86: Hello, This is my problem see pcturewhen i try to delete roblox and other apps there it pops up like this can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cprogram-files-x86/12436514-0218-4259-824b-88fdb9b49fe3
  4. How do I access C:\Program Files x86\M7 CMS\M7.dmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access C:\Program Files x86\M7 CMS\M7.dmp: Crash report regularly shows up on laptop screen. Report pertains to home video cameras. Unable to isolate crash report file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-cprogram-files-x86m7-cmsm7dmp/c7424fad-90df-4035-ab44-7cae7db992a6
  5. How do I access C:\Program Files x86\M7 CMS\M7.dmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access C:\Program Files x86\M7 CMS\M7.dmp: Crash report regularly shows up on laptop screen. Report pertains to home video cameras. Unable to isolate crash report file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-cprogram-files-x86m7-cmsm7dmp/c7424fad-90df-4035-ab44-7cae7db992a6
  6. How do I make files folders such as Program Files, Program Files x86, Users, etc. on an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make files folders such as Program Files, Program Files x86, Users, etc. on an...: How do I make files folders such as Program Files, Program Files x86, Users, etc. on an empty external hard drive? Should I just make folders? and what are all the folders? I recently formatted my external hard drive and what do I do to put the folders again?...
  7. How do I make files folders such as Program Files, Program Files x86, Users, etc. on an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make files folders such as Program Files, Program Files x86, Users, etc. on an...: How do I make files folders such as Program Files, Program Files x86, Users, etc. on an empty external hard drive? Should I just make folders? and what are all the folders? I recently formatted my external hard drive and what do I do to put the folders again?...
  8. C:\ Program File x86 is not accessible.

C:\ Program File x86 is not accessible.: [ATTACH] I have just notice this after my laptop was reformat. Please help I cant install MS Word because of this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-program-file-x86-is-not-accessible/a5c6d09b-9db9-4748-b8c9-89d38fabd787
  9. C:\Program Files x86\Jack\Setx.exe

C:\Program Files x86\Jack\Setx.exe: Hello anyone there, I have a question on what i found on my pc windows 10 so. The subject above is a problem which my defender anti scanned the whole drive then it said that Setx.exe file is a Trojan virus. Is that true? and i take that action then it disappears immediately...
  10. program files and program files x86

program files and program files x86: what If I mixed program files and program files x86 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-files-and-program-files-x86/0e6ed22e-7f14-4bea-ba3c-65079ee7a563"