Windows 10: How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by robmm76, Aug 4, 2019.

1. robmm76 Win User

How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?

:)

robmm76, Aug 4, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - display Programs list

2. Windows 10 Apps and Features lists programs that are no longer on the computer. How do I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Apps and Features lists programs that are no longer on the computer. How do I...: There are several programs that are being listed in the apps and programs on windows 10 that were not installed on the computer directly. They were installed on a external hard-drive that is now disconnected and it lists the programs despite not having them on the pc....
  3. How Do I Remove All Apps List?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do I Remove All Apps List?: So, As you can see in the video... I want to clean up the start menu but this \"thing\" is quite annoying me... I am so close to giving up on getting rid of it... I have tried to look on YouTube for something that works but nadda. So now I am asking Reddit... Open to...
  4. How do I change the default programs... theyr'e not on the list.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the default programs... theyr'e not on the list.: Hi there everyone, I'm a new user to windows former Mac user since OS 9 classic. But I am finding my way around. One thing I am stuck with is changing default programs. I have say Canon software on my computer that I use to open image files but Windows doesn't even notice...
  5. how do I Display the apps list in the START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

how do I Display the apps list in the START MENU IN WINDOWS 10: How do I display programs in the start list in wihdows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-display-the-apps-list-in-the-start-menu/4a30de34-4eed-44d1-a6a6-79a9cc51a261
  6. How do i find a list of my programs on computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i find a list of my programs on computer?: Where are they located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-a-list-of-my-programs-on-computer/d579fec3-52fb-4acc-943e-c3a268b8a663"
  7. how do I find the All programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I find the All programs: where is all programs are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-all-programs/f7471dd6-337a-4f11-8725-d25e3221845e
  8. how do i see all programs

how do i see all programs: how do I see all programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-do-i-see-all-programs/f23f490e-dcc2-4442-9a43-c59cf4c0f293
  9. Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itemized List of All Installed Programs (I want to print this list): I know more than a few times I asked for tech support. Someone here had me run a program. While it did many things one thing it did, it created a text file with all the major (or all) programs installed on my computer. I guess that is necessary when helping me troubleshoot?...
  10. Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed: My Windows 10 START button shows an alphabetical listing of programs on my PC, but some are missing - how come? Is there a way for Win 10 to display ALL of my executable files (including any that I've downloaded and installed) ? For example, my vlc.exe program (from...