Windows 10: How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

Discus and support How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I sent an email from Windows Mail on my Windows 10 machine and included a list of BCCs. When I go back to the email now in the Sent folder, there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by redheadkelly, Sep 24, 2022.

1. How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

I sent an email from Windows Mail on my Windows 10 machine and included a list of BCCs. When I go back to the email now in the Sent folder, there is no way to view the list of BCCs.I can't find a button to expand the header view. Nothing happens when I right-click around the screen. There just doesn't seem to be an option for this at all. Curious what the secret is.Thanks.

:)

redheadkelly, Sep 24, 2022

2. Emails and Bcc

I now have windows 10. When sending an email with some Bcc recipients I cannot find the Bcc recipients in sent items, so how do I know that it has been sent and is there anywhere special I should look in sent items to see the Bcc list as it just shows
    the main TO email address? Thank you.

confusedofverteuil, Sep 24, 2022
  3. H##### Win User
    Bcc bug in Windows 10 mail

In Windows 10 home mail, I recently sent an email with a list of addresses in bcc field. I pasted the list from an excel spreadsheet.

The bcc addresses were visible to several recipients. This is a major problem. Is this a known error?

H#####, Sep 24, 2022
  4. roy111 Win User

How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

You just should use the email BCC (Blind Carbon Copy), this way no one will be able to see other 's address
    and the answer will be only available to you.

roy111, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

1. How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent? - Similar Threads - display list BCCs

2. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?: How do I delete an incorrect sent email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-incorrect-sent-email-address/01a97932-ef44-41e9-a06c-8878983ca95b
  3. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?: How do I delete an incorrect sent email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-incorrect-sent-email-address/01a97932-ef44-41e9-a06c-8878983ca95b
  4. how do I delete an incorrect sent email address?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I display the list of BCCs included in an email I sent?: I sent an email from Windows Mail on my Windows 10 machine and included a list of BCCs. When I go back to the email now in the Sent folder, there is no way to view the list of BCCs.I can't find a button to expand the header view. Nothing happens when I right-click around the...
  6. How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10?: How do I display the All Programs list in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-display-the-all-programs-list-in-windows/2b3789f9-f399-4afb-b735-4713a47e62e4
  7. how do I create an outlook email group address list

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create an outlook email group address list: how do I create an outlook email list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-outlook-email-group-address/cc346ef0-2f54-440d-a63b-61c6b62f589d
  8. How do I find a letter I have sent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find a letter I have sent: I have previously sent 3 letters to different people. Now I need to be able find those letters again, to be able to reference them in a follow up letter. I have looked through the 3 drives and the folders on my computer, but have not been able to find the original letters...
  9. I deleted the email that had my digital product key in it. How do I get another email sent...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted the email that had my digital product key in it. How do I get another email sent...: How can I retrieve the digital product key that I purchased? I accidentally deleted the email with the product key and I no longer have access to the email address I used...
  10. Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not displaying sent emails in folder: I've added an IMAP account provided by an institutional server (****@fidas.org). I've checked that sent items are stored correctly when working on Windows Live Mail or from webmail. This is not the case with the new Windows 10 metro mail app, sent emails don't show in...