Windows 10: HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...

Discus and support HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I HAVE JUST HAD TELSTRA CONNECT THE NBN TO MY COMPUTER, BUT, IT SEEMS TO MUCH SLOWER THAN MY OLD WINDOWS "10" INTERNET PROGRAM THAT I WAS CONNECFTED TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GORDON . BROWNE ., Sep 22, 2018.

1. HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...

I HAVE JUST HAD TELSTRA CONNECT THE NBN TO MY COMPUTER, BUT, IT SEEMS TO MUCH SLOWER THAN MY OLD WINDOWS "10" INTERNET PROGRAM THAT I WAS CONNECFTED TO BEFORE !!!!!!!, SO, HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED THAT IS PROVIED TO COMPUTER FROM NBN TELSTRA ???...

MANY THANKS FOR ANY HELP THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE !!!!.. THANK-YOU !!!...

YOURS MOST SINCERELY,

MR.GORDON BROWNE …

SOUTH AUSTRALIA . AUSTRALIA .

:)

GORDON . BROWNE ., Sep 22, 2018
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Rakesh95 Win User
    Telstra unveils new internet plans

Im with TPG, I still think its the best out there, Optus is just behind them.... But switching from optus to TPG required telstra homephone, and that was a horrifying exprerience...

It took us ages to get those telstra dudes to out house, then they wouldnt install the cable points where we asked them too. Once they did that internet was working full speed ahead....
    Then for about 4 months, we got bills that were of a different plan.

You have to be pretty lucky to get good service from these guys. We would have been gone if we didnt have some knowledge about computers, because they try to fool you.

Rakesh95, Sep 22, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...

1. HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???... - Similar Threads - DOUBLE CHECK NBN

2. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  3. How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase my internet speeds or bandwidth?: My PC right now is capping my download speeds at 4-5 mbps but nothing else in my house has this problem when I check speeds. My normal speeds are between 30-40 mbps and my phone and Xbox show this. But no matter what I've tried on my PC I can't get above 5mbps even through...
  4. How do I speed up my slow computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I speed up my slow computer?: My Samsung laptop has been slowing down for a few months now I know I probably need to do some cleanup and I have more trust in the community than YouTube to do it right no hurry but can use some help!...
  5. How do I speed up my slow computer?

How do I speed up my slow computer?: My Samsung laptop has been slowing down for a few months now I know I probably need to do some cleanup and I have more trust in the community than YouTube to do it right no hurry but can use some help!...
  6. How do I speed up my slow computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how do i speed my pc ?

how do i speed my pc ?: how do i speed my pc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speed-my-pc/3fd14197-40b1-4527-b162-a8e0752db5eb
  8. how do i speed my pc ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i speed my pc ?: how do i speed my pc ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speed-my-pc/3fd14197-40b1-4527-b162-a8e0752db5eb
  9. how can I measure my internet speed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I measure my internet speed?: how can I measure my internet speed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-measure-my-internet-speed/46463538-eb5e-4fbd-9686-f35ba99a6779
  10. How do I maximize my internet speed while in Panama

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I maximize my internet speed while in Panama: Heading for the jungles of Panama... actually, my house is not in the jungle but the only internet service I can get is via a company called Cable Onda and this service is via a dish, no in ground wires. Their service comes to me at an advertised rate of 4 Mbps. *cry While...