Windows 10: How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic

Discus and support How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've bought used laptop and it came with a licensed Windows Enterprise LTSC and now I want to downgrade to Home version. Is it possible to do Clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by qyzylqozy, Aug 6, 2019.

1. qyzylqozy Win User

How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic

I've bought used laptop and it came with a licensed Windows Enterprise LTSC and now I want to downgrade to Home version. Is it possible to do Clean Install using USB Drive by formating the Hard Drive and purchasing new Home Basic Windows 10?

:)

qyzylqozy, Aug 6, 2019

2. Does Downgrade rights available for Windows 10 LTSC 2019?

Hi Ashwin

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Windows 10 LTSC is a volume license client, which does include downgrade rights.

If you have access to the Volume License Service Center as part of your purchase agreement, then you can sign in and download older Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise LTSC versions (1507, 1511, 1607, 1703, 1709, 1803 or 1809).

Andre for Directly, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 LtSc

Hi Biswajit,

LTSB is old name, LTSC - new. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is not standalone license, it is upgrade from Windows 10 Pro so this license should be present too.

Enterprise edition is available in corporate channel only and sells starts from at least 5 licenses.

So Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a) much more expensive than Pro and b) is nor available for home user.

Igor Leyko, Aug 6, 2019
  4. How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic

Windows 10 LtSc

What is the difference between Windows 10 Enterprises LSTB and LTSC.

Currently i am using Windows 10 pro . Is that possible to upgrade from Windows 10 pro to Windows Enterprises LTSC .

IS there any procedure to do or need to buy new license.

BiswajitKhilar, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic

1. How do I downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC to Home Basic - Similar Threads - downgrade Enterprise LTSC

2. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC - Pre Requisites: Hi, we are developing Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 version (1809). We plan to license this devices, and according to the categories (High End, Value and Entry) our devices should be licensed by "Value" (Core M). Also, to perform an automated solution, we want to...
  3. Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade from windows 10 to windows home: Hi there, I have a laptop that came with a preinstalled windows 10 home version. I just upgraded with a ssd and the service guy has uploaded windows 10 pro on to it. As I donot have its activation key, I want to uninstall windows 10 pro and reload windows 10 home so that...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Activation Question: My office has several non-internet facing networks. We are working on Windows 10 upgrades and we want to use new installs of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. I am using a disc image from MSDN and received a manual activation key from our enterprise network side of the house....
  5. Downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro

Downgrade windows 10 enterprise to pro: Hi, I found this in the docs on enterprise activation: "Devices with a current Windows 10 Pro license can be seamlessly upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise". I wonder if this works the other way too? I have a new pro license, so I would like to activate my (enterprise) Windows...
  6. How do I downgrade windows 10 pro?

How do I downgrade windows 10 pro?: So I just bought windows 10 home. Clicked on the download link it gave me. Ended up downloaded pro. Now I can't activate windows. Is the only way for me to correct this error really by erasing everything and starting over from scratch? Seems a little ridiculous....
  7. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Pro: Hello, I need to downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro. I had windows 8.1 home and upgraded to windows 10 home, using the media creation tool 1809. After windows 10 home installation , I went to Settings > Updates and Security > Activation > Go to...
  8. Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro

Downgrade from Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 Pro: I have inherited an IT network for a small NFP and the previous IT person purchased Win 10 Enterprise licences for our computers through a donated software supplier. We are having problems with the enterprise version with our students because it is different to the machines...
  9. Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home

Downgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Home: My laptop originally came with Windows 10 Home Single Language. However, I wanted to upgrade to Pro and I used the generic Windows product key to upgrade. Then, I found out that I didn't need the Pro features so I now want to downgrade back to Home SL. How do I do that? 84329
  10. Downgrade from Enterprise to Pro

Downgrade from Enterprise to Pro: I upgraded to the latest build (10240) today but managed to enter the enterprise product key by mistake. Is there anyway to change back to pro without reinstalling? I've tried reverting to the previous build but it says the files have been deleted. 8414