Windows 10: How do i downgrade to a older version?

Discus and support How do i downgrade to a older version? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSergeantWinter, Nov 5, 2019.

1. How do i downgrade to a older version?

Ever since they forced me to upgrade to 1903, i am suffering from huge amounts of input lag, the performance of my games have dropped significantly aswell. I tried upgrading to 1909 with the same results.

I was completely fine on 1709 until they forced me, i want to try 1809 but i can't find any official downloads. Really tempted to just download a unofficial one so here is my last attempt.

Where can i get any official 1809 files?

submitted by /u/TheSergeantWinter
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheSergeantWinter, Nov 5, 2019

2. Swapping to an older version of windows

Is there still an official way to drop back to an older version of windows, I honestly don't mind using a 3rd party way. If possible, can you list step by step instructions or a link to an easy to use website. Thanks.

jordanrothstein, Nov 5, 2019
  3. markw196 Win User
    downgrading to an older software version

hi all, it appears for me to change my stteing from dual maode to the other which is not in my current settings i need to downgrade to an older software version. can anybody tell me how i can do this please. my wife is seriously bugging me to get this
    phone fixed. HELP!!!!!

markw196, Nov 5, 2019
  4. How do i downgrade to a older version?

Downgrade from Version 1709 to 1703

Hi Joseph,

Yes, you may still go back to the previous version of your Windows. However, please be informed that the rollback should be performed within 10 days or this option will no longer be available. You may follow the steps below for the procedure:

• Type settings in the Search bar, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Update & security, then select Recovery.
    • Click on the Get started button under Go back to an earlier build section. The process will begin and you will be asked some questions for information purposes.

For a more detailed instructions and other additional steps on how you can perform a downgrade, kindly check on this
    article
    that was created by Andre Da Costa.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

How do i downgrade to a older version?

1. How do i downgrade to a older version? - Similar Threads - downgrade older version

2. how do I revet back to an older version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I revet back to an older version: I would like to revert to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-revet-back-to-an-older-version/8eccade5-e7b3-4ec1-94a5-1104e7cfeb4b
  3. how do I revet back to an older version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I revet back to an older version: I would like to revert to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-revet-back-to-an-older-version/8eccade5-e7b3-4ec1-94a5-1104e7cfeb4b
  4. How to download older versions of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  5. How to download older versions of Windows

How to download older versions of Windows: Hello, I recently received a notification on my hp computer suggesting that I try Windows 11. While I think Windows 11 is great, my laptop has a very slow processor and I have been experiencing far too much latency since I downloaded v.11. Can I revert to any available older...
  6. How do I downgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I downgrade.: Hi i have windows enterprise not activated an I want to down grade to windows pro when I enter the activation code it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade/bfb02610-be38-4652-b2e2-a5fe940c8f6d
  7. How do i fix this?was trying to install an older version of directx for a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i fix this?was trying to install an older version of directx for a game: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ionut88888 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvuxdv/how_do_i_fix_thiswas_trying_to_install_an_older/
  8. How do I downgrade Windows 10 version 1903 to 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I downgrade Windows 10 version 1903 to 1809?: So like this, since I updated Windows 10 may update, I can't play games, and I'm very upset ... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade-windows-10-version-1903-to-1809/c479faa6-8025-42a8-9037-d85c94d2953d
  9. How to downgrade IE11 version

in Browsers and Email
    How to downgrade IE11 version: Hi All, I am not able to access my Bank's website on my windows 10 machine since day before yesterday. Upon entering username and password, it loads the juniper client and other required components post which I am redirected to the login page again with the below error...
  10. How to install a older version of Apps?

How to install a older version of Apps?: Hi, I need to install a previous version of Microsoft Sticky Notes, last version is not good. Where to find it and Download it? Thanks 68878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1909 to 1903 downgrade