Windows 10: How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?

Discus and support How do I downgrade to DirectX 11? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello. I'm trying to play PUBG Lite, but it cant run on DirectX 12. I know how to download and install DirectX 11, but I have no idea how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Somebodyidk124, Nov 3, 2020.

1. How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?

Hello. I'm trying to play PUBG Lite, but it cant run on DirectX 12. I know how to download and install DirectX 11, but I have no idea how do I uninstall DirectX 12.

submitted by /u/Somebodyidk124
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Somebodyidk124, Nov 3, 2020
  2. N6wze4 Win User

My DirectX 11 Graphic card was downgraded to DirectX 10

I trying to fix and restore my laptop's Radeon ™ HD 4500 DirectX 11 graphic card

which has been downgraded to "DirectX 10" by default from Windows 7 into 10.

I went to see whether I could download a driver from AMD but my HD 4500 card isn't in the list of supported card for

Windows 10. This is just ridiculous, as now I'm having trouble & eventually

not being able to play a game I want. So much for update.

It's not like my graphics isn't able to run DirectX 11, it's stated right infront of me

that it is DirectX 11 right at the original sticker still stuck on my computer.

N6wze4, Nov 3, 2020
  3. botperson Win User
    I have DirectX 12, but application requires DirectX 11

Hello.

I do have directX, but just not 11, i have 12. My question is why I cant run a directX 11 app with directX 12. The link sent was a link to the directX installation. Please read the question before posting the answer.

Thanks!

Aditya Radhakrishnan

botperson, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?

When I updated to Windows 10, DirectX did not upgrade to 11

Hello,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Let us try the steps suggested by Mohammed AliAli (replied on September 10, 2015)
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

DirectX downgrade from 11 to 9Ex after upgrade from windows 7 to 10

Also, see: DirectX Graphics and Gaming.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/directx-graphics-and-gaming#v1h=tab01

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Arul_D, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I downgrade to DirectX 11?

1. How do I downgrade to DirectX 11? - Similar Threads - downgrade DirectX

2. How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?: Every each of my childhood games need old versions of directx espicially directx9.. when i try to open it it always says searching for required files and it starts to eternal search for hours. I use directx 12 but my system acts like i have missing files from older versions...
  3. How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can i Downgrade DirectX or delete it ?: Every each of my childhood games need old versions of directx espicially directx9.. when i try to open it it always says searching for required files and it starts to eternal search for hours. I use directx 12 but my system acts like i have missing files from older versions...
  4. How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11: So i recently got a different GPU Nvidea GTX 1650 and ever since ive been on direct x 12 and the game Grand Theft Auto V requires Direct X 11 to run but i do not know how to down grade...
  5. How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11

How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11: So i recently got a different GPU Nvidea GTX 1650 and ever since ive been on direct x 12 and the game Grand Theft Auto V requires Direct X 11 to run but i do not know how to down grade...
  6. How to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?: Hi, I'm having some issues with my gpu, such as unexpected crashes and freezes. It's pretty old nvidia quadro 1000m but it has always done its job in a pretty decent way...until now at least.I saw that windows installed directx12 with one of its last updates and i think it's...
  8. How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?

How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?: Hi, I'm having some issues with my gpu, such as unexpected crashes and freezes. It's pretty old nvidia quadro 1000m but it has always done its job in a pretty decent way...until now at least.I saw that windows installed directx12 with one of its last updates and i think it's...
  9. How do i downgrade directx 12 to 11?

10. how to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11

how to downgrade from directx 12 to directx 11: In roblox you cant change directx version so i need to change the version manually in dxdiag. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-downgrade-from-directx-12-to-directx-11/f1286ccc-b64d-46fb-a085-ecd46e9a01fc