Windows 10: How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

Discus and support How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i just wanted to downgrade back to windows 10 since the peformance of my laptop is getting worse, and the fact that i cant even load up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Criszer, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Criszer Win User

How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

Hey guys i just wanted to downgrade back to windows 10 since the peformance of my laptop is getting worse, and the fact that i cant even load up the start menu sometimes. On the desktop, so question is can I downgrade back to win 10 and keep my files after months from the update actually happening?

:)

Criszer, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Joergi Win User

Downgrade from Windows 10 to 8.1

I have read your previous posts. Let me quote what I myself wrote five days ago:

Basically there is not much to add:
    • First you did something critical like an OS upgrade, obviously without even thinking about that it could go awry.
    • Then you have not created a backup as creating backups only is a waste of time.
    • And finally you even got active yourself by deleting the downgrade files - just to make sure there really is no way to downgrade to your old installation anymore.

I can only congratulate you.

Joergi, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Want to downgrade back to windows 8.1

So I downloaded windows 10 a little over a month ago but I realized I'm not enjoying windows 10 at all. I want to downgrade to windows 8 but I cant use the rollback option anymore. Is there anyway that I can still downgrade with all my data. A step by step
    process would help a lot.

Thanks.

BryanYackel, Nov 24, 2022
  4. How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

1. How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore? - Similar Threads - downgrade keep files

2. How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i downgrade to windows 10 and keep my files after not being able to downgrade anymore?: Hey guys i just wanted to downgrade back to windows 10 since the peformance of my laptop is getting worse, and the fact that i cant even load up the start menu sometimes. On the desktop, so question is can I downgrade back to win 10 and keep my files after months from the...
  3. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?: Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?...
  4. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?: Hi , I downgraded to windows 10 using media creation tool because I lost the "Go back" option after the 10 days limit , but will I still be able to upgarde to windows 11 after downgrading?...
  5. Will I still be able to upgrade to windows 11 after downgrading to 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 11 3 days back. But I am not enjoying the gaming experience in this OS. Hence I want to downgrade to Windows 10. When I go recovery tab, it says I cant go back to Windows 10 whereas I had read that I can downgrade in under 10 days. Help me with this...
  7. Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to Downgrade to Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 11 3 days back. But I am not enjoying the gaming experience in this OS. Hence I want to downgrade to Windows 10. When I go recovery tab, it says I cant go back to Windows 10 whereas I had read that I can downgrade in under 10 days. Help me with this...
  8. [help] how do i downgrade windows?

[help] how do i downgrade windows?: I want to downgrade windows but don't know how, the button to go to a previous build isn't clickable anymore.I'm on version 20H2 and want to downgrade to 1703. Please help me because i bought forza horizon 4 for 90$ and i can't play it...
  9. How do I downgrade.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I downgrade.: Hi i have windows enterprise not activated an I want to down grade to windows pro when I enter the activation code it does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-downgrade/bfb02610-be38-4652-b2e2-a5fe940c8f6d
  10. How do I downgrade windows 10 pro?

How do I downgrade windows 10 pro?: So I just bought windows 10 home. Clicked on the download link it gave me. Ended up downloaded pro. Now I can't activate windows. Is the only way for me to correct this error really by erasing everything and starting over from scratch? Seems a little ridiculous....